Chapter 5

"Come on wake up Marlene" Lily said shacking Marlene awake standing next to her bed.

"Fine I am up" I said in a stern voice so that Lily would stop shacking me. I sat up in my bed and opened the rest of my curtains around my bed.

"Come on the three of you get up" Lily said sounding upset as she woke Alice, Mary, and Dorcas.

I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom brushed my hair and put it up into a messy bun and put on my rob, and then brushed my teeth.

"I am ready" I said happily and coming out of the bathroom. Dorcas was still in bed with Lily trying to get her up. Alice was putting on her rob and shoes. Mary was brushing her teeth.

"One second Marley, Dorcas won't get out of bed. Come on Dorcas we have school" Lily said trying to get Dorcas out of bed. "Fine I am leaving with Marlene bye" Lily said still looking at Dorcas and started walking towards he door.

"Fine I am getting up you go me, Alice, and Mary will be at breakfast soon" Dorcas said in a muffled voice and got up and stretched.

"Ok bye see you soon" I said leaving the room happily.

——————————————————————————

  When me and Lily got to the great hall we saw most of the Gryffindor table were empty so we took the spot we wanted. We sat next to each other and talked the whole time.

  "Hi Lily how are you today" James said in a squeaky voice witch would be cute for every other girl but Lily. Lily rolled her eyes when the boy sat across from her.

  "Where are your friends Potter" Lily said in an agitated voice not even looking at him. He smiled at what she said.

  "On there way" I looked up at him with a grossed out face knowing Black will want to sit next to James so Black will sit on the left side of James or on the right side of James in front of me.

  Dorcas, Mary, Alice, and Frank walked in the great hall and took a set. Dorcas on Lily's left side and Mary next to me on my right side and next to Mary Alice and Frank.

  A few minutes late the rest of the marauders walked in Remus across from Dorcas. Sirius across from me of course the one I did not want sat across from me. Peter across from Mary.

  "Hi McKinnon" Sirius said in a calm voice peeking up to looking at her from the food he just put on his plate.

  "Hi Black what do you want" I said in an annoyed tone of voice not even looking up at Sirius and shoveling more food in my mouth.

  "Do I have to want something to talk to you" Sirius said in a confused tone of voice looking Marlene in the face this time

  "Uas yoh du" I said covering my mouth with my hand as I talked with a mouth full of food. Sirius looked at me confused at what I said.

  "She said yes you do" Mary said in a silly voice trying not to laugh at me as she looked at Sirius. Sirius looked up at me from his food and shrugged, when he saw I was looking at him, I shrugged back.

  "Here is your time chart Marlene and Lily's pass it to her" I grabbed the papers from Mary and passed Lily hers.

"Let me see your time chart McKinnon" Sirius said with an annoyed voice while looking at his time chart and reaching his had out for mine. I placed my time chart in his hand and he compared it to his.

"How many classes do we have together Black" I said in a annoyed voice hoping for none. He looked up at me and handed mine back.

"We have two classes together our first and third class" he said in a joyful tone as he looked at me "want to be class partners" he said agin in a joyful tone but also hopeful.

"Maybe, it depends if I have friends in that class" I looked up at him after looking at my time chart. He was of course smiling at me with glee because I said maybe.

  "We should get going Marley" Lily said in a annoyed voice because James had been bothering her all breakfast.

  "Do we have the same class" I grabbed her time chart and looked the only classes we did not have together was first and third of course the ones I had with Sirius.

  "Are you coming Marley" Lily said as she grabbed back her time chart out of my hand.

  "Ya I will walk you to class yours is on the way to mine" I said happy to get out of there.

  " Oi I am coming to" James shouted as we started walking away, we quickly turned around and looked at James as he struggled to get up, it made Lily chuckle. She then turned back around and tried to keep walking I grabbed her tho.

  "Be nice Lily he just want to walk with us" Lily rolled her eyes and looked over at the boy. Lily then pointed. Sirius was getting up with James. "Ok we can keep walking now" I locked arms with Lily and rushed out the great hall.

  " Oi I said wait" James said in an agitated tone of voice when he caught up with Sirius.

  "Well Marlene said we should wait and then she saw Sirius was coming and she grabbed me and ran" Lily said mischievously as she looked at me, trying not to laugh wean she saw me turn red.

  "She did, did she" Sirius said looking down at me then bursted out laughing at the fact that I did that.

  "Here we go Evens come on" James said pulling Lily into potions I turned around to see Lily trying to get away from James grip, it made me laugh.

  "So you wanted to get to class before me" Sirius said looking down at me with a plain expression, I just kept walking to class. "So your not going to talk to me at all" Sirius said in a concerned voice .

  "No not all the time you are going to be my desk partner right" she said quietly looking at Sirius.

  "Fine just because your begging me" Sirius said walking backwards so he could look at me. I laughed at his remark. And I grabbed him when he almost walked into the wrong class.

  "This is our class, that class would also suit you saying first years are in that class now" I said while laughing and we walked into astronomy.

——————————————————————————

Hope you liked Chapter five if you have ideas or feedback please tell

(Noon of the characters are mine they are J.K Rowling and in no way am I saying they are mine)