Chapter 13

"Bloody hell" I said as I got out of bed and touched the dog. The dog jumped as I had woken it. Then got up and walked to transform into Sirius.

  "I can explain" Sirius said with his hands up in the air, while I laughed in amazement.

  "I knew, I knew the dogs eyes, and I was right" I said while laughing.

  "Shhh, keep it down" Sirius said as he walked up to me and placed his hand on my mouth.

  "Does James know" I asked Sirius in a confused voice and looked up at him.

   "Yes and even if you ask him he would say he was a dear" Sirius said sitting on the bed. "So your not upset with me" Sirius said in a quiet voice.

  "No, more amazed, how long have you been a animagas" I said as I sat next to Sirius.

  "Just this year" Sirius said looking over at me with caution.

  "Eww, you stuck a mandrake leaf in your mouth for a month" I said laughing at Sirius

   "You take a interest in animagas I guess" Sirius said with his eyebrows raised.

   "Yes if you would have asked me in second year I could have told you half the information I have on it now" I said with a big smile on my face.

   "Are you kidding me it took me and the rest of the marauders forever to figure this out, but we could have came to you the whole time" Sirius said getting up and swinging his arms all around.

  "Yep it would have been way easier for you" I said with a smirk on my face.

  "Shut it" Sirius said laughing at my remark.Me and Sirius went back to bed. The next morning I laid out my outfit for the ball and went to eat breakfast.

"Is mum and dad back Mathew" I said as I made toast.

"No, but hopefully soon" Mathew said as he turned to look at me, he was making eggs for everyone.

"Do you plan to go to the ball with someone" I asked Mathew with a smirk on my face.

"Yes, but with whom is none of your business" Mathew said with a big smile on his face as he went back to making eggs.

——————————————————————————

Before we went to the ball I got dressed I wore the dress I had pulled out the night before, with the necklace and ring Sirius had gave me on Christmas.

"Marlene are you ready" James said as he opened the door.

"Yes, Merry you be good I will be back soon" I said as I pointed at Merry.

"Sirius is a lucky guy" James said with a big smile on his face.

"Well thank you, we need to go tho" I said as I locked arms with James and we headed down stairs.

"Wow Marlene brought it tonight for a special someone" Maxwell said as he elbowed Sirius in ribs, Sirius was fiddling with his ring till he looked up.

"Lets go" Sirius shouted as he left me at the staircase and walked to the door.

"Don't mind him Marlene he is being Sirius" James said as he grabbed my hand and walked me to the front door.

"Well then I don't like Sirius right now" I said as I look at James.

"Don't say that he is just... nervous" James said letting go of my hand, I just stood there trying to understand what James had just said, and I still did not get it.

"Come on Marlene we can't be late" Maxwell fussed, as I walked over and touched hands with all of them, then we were at the ball.

"This is interesting" James said with a smile on his face and then walked in.

"Definitely is" I said about to turn and lock arms with Sirius, but he had went with James and I walked in by my self.

"Marlene" Lily said as she quickly rapped her arms around me.

"Hi Lily" I said as I hugged her back.

"Who did you come with" Lily said as we pushed away from each other.

"Sirius, but as you can see he is fetching two glasses of punch for him and some girl" I said as I pointed behind Lily at the drink table.

"Shame, you and him are perfect for each other" Lily said as she dragged me to a couch so I could sit with her.

"No, I disagree" I said looking at Lily with a confused face.

"Fine, oh what does your necklace say" Lily said as she reached for my necklace to read it.

"S plus M, you must know who got me that for Christmas" I said as she let go of the necklace.

"No he did not just bye you a necklace and find a different girl to dance with" she said with a annoyed voice.

"That is not all that he got, he also got me a ring like the one I got him for his birthday" I said showing her the ring. "And last but not least a cat, and I love cats" I said in a happy voice.

"He got you a lot" Lily said with her eyebrows all scrunched up.

"Ya and I got him two bloody pictures" I said slapping my hand over my face.

"Marlene there you are I was looking for you I got you a drink" Sirius said walking up to me and handed me a drink.

"Oh thank you" I said looking up at him with a smile on my face, as Lily snuck away and somehow found herself with James.

"Sorry for interrupting your chat with Lily" Sirius said taking a sip of his punch and sitting it down on the table next to the couch.

"Oh, no need to be sorry, oh, take a set please" I said looking at the cushion wear Lily was sitting.

"Ok then, I just wanted to say sorry for, before the ball" Sirius said making eye contact with me.

"It is fine I got over it" I said with a smile on my face.

"Oh good, would you like to dance with me" Sirius said as he got up and leaned over and put one hand out.

"Sure, I find no reason not to" I said as I grabbed his hand and we walked to the dance floor.

——————————————————————————

Hope you liked this chapter it was interesting to write, and if you have ideas or feedback please tell

(These characters are not mine they all belong to J.K Rowling and in no way am I claiming them as mine)