Chapter 7

"Mar McKinnon has the quaffle and scores" the announcer screamed into the microphone when I scored ten points. "Ten points to Gryffindor." I smiled and headed over to Mark.

  "Eyes on the sky up there needs you to watch him, go" I fussed at Mark and pointing up at James who was just looking for the snitch. Mark flew up to James to make sure he does not get hit.

  "Bludger headed for Mar McKinnon" the announcer said in a scared voice thinking I was going to get hit. I flew towards Black and past him. Sirius hit the bludger and flew towards me.

  "Watch out McKinnon" he said with a scruffy voice and with a disgusted face. Not even a moment later the bludger hit me in the back of the head and I fell forward.

——————————————————————————

  I got up on my elbows when I woke up and looked around I was in the hospital wing.

  "Miss McKinnon your up wonderful news" Madam Pomfrey rushed to my side and gave me a strange elixir to drink. "You have had some visitors a lot my I add" Madam Pomfrey said in a stern voice.

  "Hmm how long have I be-" I said in a confused voice when a bunch of people walked in.

  "One day, you broke a bone and kept passing out when you would open your eyes a little bit" Madam Pomfrey said in a concerned voice.

  "Madam-, Marlene your up" James said at first concerned and then happy with Lily, Mary, Dorcas, and the marauders, also to add my three brothers behind him, and he drew me in for a hug.

  "Okay, okay, I am done please let go" I said to James in a agitated voice so that he would let go.

  "Miss McKinnon you can leave if you want you are all ok" Madam Pomfrey said in a happy voice.

  "Really" I said in a confused voice to make sure she was telling the truth and she shook her head yes. "Ok bye" I got out of the bed and picked up my wand and coat that sat in a chair close to the bed.

  "Oi where are you going Marlene" James said in a concerned voice following me up the stairs to the Gryffindor common room.

  "To go and play wizard chest with Lily" I said in a annoyed voice as I stopped and looked down at everyone.

  "Boldmark" I said at the fat lady as the painting swung up. And walked in with everyone following me in. I sat at the wizard chest table and signed to Lily to come and sit with me.

  A few minutes after we started Lily said "why are you so upset Marley" in a concerned tone, after taking her turn and looked up at me.

   "I don't know why. I am done I want to read now" I said in a angry voice so she would leave me alone I got up and grabbed a book and sat in a armchair.

  Lily got up and followed me to the arm chair and leaned down in front of me laying her arms on my legs and laying her head on her arms. "Come on Marley talk to me why are you upset" I peeked up from the book I had just opened.

  "Nothing leave me alone" I said in a quiet and muffled voice so she would not hear me and shoved my head back into the book.

  "Come on Marley please" Lily said in a worried voice still looking at me.

I closed the book and looked down at Lilly "leave me alone" I got up and walked up stairs into the bedroom. I was upset with Sirius what he had said to me but more the way he said it, and also he let the bludger hit me.

——————————————————————————

Later when I went back down the stairs everyone was looking at me.

  "Where are you going Marlene" James said in a worried voice

  "No where, don't follow me, don't think about it" I said in a sad voice and walked out of the common room. I had left the castle and sat down at the same tree as the other night and just watch the black lake.

The same black dog from the other night also showed up and sat down next to me. "Hello there" I said to the dog it looked over at me and laid his head in my lap. "Your eyes remind me of someone but I don't know who"

——————————————————————————

"Do you know what James is doing for my birthday I asked everyone and they said no" Sirius said in a happy voice as he took a set next to me in our first class.

"I don't know" I said acting confused while looking over at him smiling, and looked to the front of the class. "But I do know what I got you for your birthday from me."

  "You got me a present" Sirius said in a surprised voice and looked over at me and smiled.

  "Yep" I said in a happy voice and looked over at him but then looked to the front of the class again.

——————————————————————————

  "See you in third McKinnon" Sirius said as we left the class and we smiled at each other.

  "Ok see ya" I said and kissed Sirius on the cheek and skipped to my next class.

——————————————————————————

"Before we have your party, Sirius open your presents from us" James said in a happy voice and levitated all the presents we got him over next to him.

Sirius opened biggest to smallest "last but not least this one is from Marlene" Sirius said happily with a smile on his face when he looked up at me.

"Open it" I said to Sirius with a big smile on my face. He started unwrapping it and pulled out a little ring box out.

"Are you proposing to me McKinnon" he said with a sarcastic voice and laughed.

"No but open up the box" I said trying not to laugh at his remark. He opened the box to find a silver skull ring he closed the box again and got up and hugged me.

"Thank you but I can't take it" Sirius said whispering in my ear.

"Well you have to it is a gift and I am not taking it back" I replied whispering in his ear. Sirius let go and went and grabbed the ring box took the ring out and put it on, it had fit perfectly.

——————————————————————————

Hoped you liked this chapter I had fun writing it and if you have ideas or feedback please tell

(These characters belong to J.K Rowling and in no way am I claiming them as mine)