Chapter 9

"Guys we are here" Alice said poking her head into the carriage. I opened up the curtain to see we were at the train station.

"That was fast" I said confused.

"Marlene, James, and the two other kids come on we got to go now" my brother Mathew said also poking his face in.

"Coming" both me and James said rushing out of the carriage with Sirius and Remus following us.

When we got of the train Mark, Mathew, Maxwell, my parents, and Mr. Potter and Mrs. Potter were there.

We started walking out of the train station when Sirius pulled me to the side, "I got to tell you something"

"What is it then" I said in a stern voice with my eyebrows all scrunched up.

"I told my parents I was staying at the school for Christmas can you help me keep it a secret" Sirius said looking me straight in the eyes.

"Yes now we got to go" I said as I grabbed his hand and walked him to the Potters car.

"Don't tell a person trust me" I told Sirius and nodded for him to get in the car. Me and my brothers got in my parents car and  we met up with the Potters at our house.

When we got to the house my brothers got out of the car and Maxwell just stood in front of the door "move it Maxwell" I said in a annoyed voice and shoved him.

"Hey you could have been nicer about that" Maxwell said turning around to look at me as I closed the door.

  "Would you have moved if I did it nicely" I said in a annoyed voice as me and Maxwell walked up to the house.

  "Probably not" Maxwell said in a stern voice looking at me.

  "So the shut it" I said to him walking into the house.

  "Marlene here is your trunk unpack then head back down help Godley with the stew" my mum said handing me my trunk and I levitated it up the stairs, and walked into my room.

  "Oi Marlene" James said in a happy voice as he turned around to look at me and I jumped. "Can Sirius sleep in here your mum only has one couch and you have a bigger room than me" James said in a pleading voice.

  "Ya sure I will sleep on the floor" I said in a calm voice as I laid my trunk on the floor to unpack.

  "That won't be necessary I will sleep on the floor,
it is the least I can do you are letting me sleep in your room" Sirius said in a worried voice.

  "Your the guest I will sleep on the floor end of discussion" I said in a annoyed voice and looked at him with a stern look.

"I will get my trunk then, come on James" Sirius said as he left the room and I unpacked.

——————————————————————————

"I got to get dressed before bed" Sirius said looking at me, I was sitting on my bed reading a book.

"Oh umm" I said confused not knowing what to do, I did not want to wake people with the noise from my door, my door scratched the the floor when I opened it and made a vary loud sound.

"Just don't look" Sirius said with a smirk on his face. I turned to look at the other side of the room, but I could not help but look, he had only took his shirt off and his back was covered in scars.

"What are those" I said in a concerned voice got up off the bed, Sirius turned his head to see what I was looking at, I walk up to him and felt the scars.

"Those are from my parents they did not like the fact that I got into Gryffindor" Sirius said in a scared voice.

"That is not fair you can't control what house your in" I said as I looked up at him with fear in my eyes. (I know Harry sort of did but that is what I came up with)

  "Well it happened you can't change it" Sirius said in a angry voice as he started putting on his shirt

"Sorry, do other girls wonder about them" I said taking my last look at them.

"No they rather not ask they just touch them, it bothers me that they don't want to hear about the pain but I understand at the same time, if that makes sense" he said and turned around to look at me.

"I do, I have a few scars myself but not like yours" I said glancing up at him. "We should go to bed" I walked over to the bed and picked up a pillow and blanket and laid them on the floor next to the bed and left a blanket and pillow on the bed.

"Tell me if you get cold" Sirius said in a concerned voice and laid down on the bed.

"Ok good night" I said happily and turned off the light.

Later that night I was woken by how cold it was I got up and taped Sirius on the shoulder "Sirius wake up" I said hopeful that he would would wake up.

"Yes Marlene are you ok" Sirius said concerned and shot up when he woke up.

"I am cold and I can't sleep because of it" I said quietly.

"Grab your pillow and blanket and lay down" Sirius said calmly and moved over so there was room for me .

"Thank you" I grabbed the pillow and blanket and got in the bed, at some point I cuddled up to Sirius and used him as a pillow.

——————————————————————————

  I got up vary early the next morning I walked out my room as quietly as possible walked to the bathroom, leaving the bathroom door open knowing no one would be up this early. I took off my shirt and grabbed at my stomach.

  "Your body is pretty you know" Sirius said in a comforting voice as he leaned against the door frame, I jumped when I heard his voice and hurried to put back on my shirt.

  "Shhh come on we will talk in my room" I said grabbed Sirius by the hand and dragged him to my room.

——————————————————————————

Hope you liked this chapter it was vary fun to write tell me feedback and ideas if you have some.

(These characters are not mine they belong to J.K Rowling and in no way am I claiming them as mine)