Chapter 19

"Alice can we please stay the night" I begged about to get down on my knees and beg.

  "Marlene don't get down on your knees. Yes. Everyone can stay" Alice said smiling.

  "Really" James said with a big smile on his face.

  "Sure" Alice said with a disgusted face.

  "Sirius, Remus, Peter" James said gesturing to the three boys.

  "Fine" Remus said throwing his head back.

  "Ya sure" Sirius, and Peter said with no problem about it.

  "Yes, yes, yes, ya, ya, ya" James said sounding like a girl and jumped around in a circle. He did not stop till I walked up to him and grabbed him.

  "Stop" I shouted.

  "Ok, okay" James said out of breath then bursted out laughing.

  "You are crazy my mate" Sirius said grabbing his shoulder and walked him into the house.

  Later after we ate snacks for dinner Sirius pulled me to the side to talk.

  "Yes" I said as I leaned against the wall right behind me.

  "I wanted to give you this" he said taking off the necklace and put it in my hand.

  "Oh. F-f-for what" I asked looking up at him.

  "I want to get back together" Sirius said pressing his lips together.

  "Oh. Umm. Can We talk tomorrow" I said then turned and try to walk to away.

  "Come on Marley" Sirius said grabbing my wrist not tight but not loose.

  "Give me till tomorrow morning, please. Let me think about it I will keep these tho" I said as I put on my necklace and ring.

  "Fine" Sirius said frustrated.

  After me and Sirius had a chat I left, and me and the girls watched movies all nigh. Tho I would get distracted when I saw Sirius go down the stairs because Alices door was open, I asked her if I could close it but she insisted we don't.

  Sirius and the boys were drinking fire whiskey, in the guest room. Sirius ended up telling the boys how he felt for Marlene the boys all laughed at this.

——————————————————————————

  "Sirius" Marlene said shaking Sirius awake so that she would not wake up the others.

  "What the. Bloody hell" Sirius shouted then went quite when he noticed he was the only one awake. Then reached his hand up to his head in pain.

  "Oh my god. You have a hangover" I said frustrated.

  "Yes. The other boys will to" Sirius muffled.

  "Okay come on" I said as I pulled him up and took him to the kitchen. I pored water into a cup and put a sober potion into it also.

  "This will be a bad day" Sirius grumbled.

  "Nah. Drink this" I said placing the glass in front of him.

  "Do you even know if this will work" Sirius said looking at me like I was joking.

  "Yes and I know it will work" I said raising my eyebrows. Sirius drank the whole glass really fast, making me roll my eyes.

  "Hmm. I guess you were right" Sirius said with a smirk. "Have you decided" Sirius said now remember the chat we had.

  "Yes. I have that is why I woke you up" I said pressing her lips together, which led Sirius to look down at his lap.

  "Umm. Will this end bad" Sirius said now peeking up at me.

  "Not really, oh here" I said pushing his ring to him.

  "Oh thank god I have missed this" Sirius said picking the ring up and putting it on his hand.

  "You know you can be so cute sometimes" I said giggling at him.

  "So we are back together" Sirius said as he smiled looking at me.

  "Hmm. Is that what you call it" I said thinking about it, And Sirius slapped his head with his hand.

  "Yes, that is what you call it" Sirius said laughing.

  "Lets keep this to ourselves. I think it is better no one knows" I said looking at Sirius with a concerned face.

  "That is what we did last time it did not work out" Sirius said nervously.

  "Sirius. You broke up with me because people knew" I said confused.

  "Oh. I did not notice that" Sirius said thinking about it.

  "Maybe we should not act like we are dating with others around" I said pushing my lips together.

  "I think your right" Sirius said now smirking.

  "Shut it" I said as I got up and slapped the back of Sirius head.

  "Ohh. Hello James" I said as I left to go upstairs.

  "Hi" James said in a scratchy voice, as I giggled at him.

——————————————————————————

   At the end of summer James and Sirius stayed even after James parents left.

  "James please explain why you are still here" I said leaning on the stair rail.

  "Because your mom loves us to. And when I say us I mean Sirius and I" James said laughing at me.

  "Aww. I love you guys to" I said as I jumped on James back.

  "Get off my back you prick" James shouted.

  "Shut it" I yelled.

  "I did not say a single thing" James shouted.

  "Yes you did you arse" I screamed.

  "When" James shouted.

  "Ever since you started talking you arse" I yelled in his ear.

  "Oh my god. You can be such a rat sometimes" James scream.

  "You are a arse and a waste of air" I shouted.

  "I will put you on Sirius back if you get off mine" he whisper.

  "Ok" I whispered. Then James walked up beside Sirius and I got on his back.

  "Get off my back you. Oh hey Marlene" Sirius said with a smile on his face at the end when he noticed it was me.

  "Eww put me down" I said with a disgusted face.

  "Fine" Sirius said and put me down. When no one was looking Sirius grabbed my hand and dragged me to my room.

  "Why are we here" I said annoyed.

  "No one is here no need to act" Sirius said drawing me in for a kiss.

  "Later" I said pulling away.

  "Fine by me, what about a hug" Sirius said with a smirk.

  "Fine" I gave Sirius a hug and a kiss on the cheek before I left.

  "See you on the train tomorrow" Sirius yelled.

——————————————————————————

Hope you liked this chapter I got bored somewhat so I am trying to think of new ideas. (Also I plan to have death eaters soon)

(None of these characters are mine they belong to J.K Rowling and in no way am I claiming them as mine)