Chapter 12

"Marlene you can't be upset with me forever" Sirius said chasing after me, after we had our lunch.

"I can if I want to, and it is snowing we need to get home right away" I said in a frustrated voice as I stomped away.

"Are you mad, it is snowing take advantage of it" Sirius said as he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the park that was near by.

"What are we doing here" I said in a grumpy voice as I stumbled in the snow, it was tall because of how long it had been snowing.

"Having fun" Sirius said running across from me, and made a snow ball, and threw it at me.

"That was rude" I said to Sirius with a smile on my face as I threw one back at him. Sirius and I had a snowball fight for a while till we headed back to the house.

"That was fun don't ya think" Sirius said as we stepped into the house.

"I would say so" I said to Sirius in a playful voice.

"There you guys are I was worried" Mrs. Potter said walking up to us and hugged us both.

"Why would you say that Mrs.Potter" I said in a confused voice with my eyebrows scrunched up.

"Your parents were captured by you know who" Mrs.Potter said in a fearful voice.

"So what are we going to do about it" I said in a concerned voice.

"Me and Fleamont are going to go and receive them" Mrs.Potter said as she walked away to the leaving room with me following.

"When are you leaving" I said scared, hopeful it would not be soon.

"Tonight, you and James are to stay here and not leave unless your brothers are with you, your older brothers are in charge if they leave then Sirius, you understand" Mrs.Potter said in a concerned voice looking at me with a stern face.

"Yes, but you are leaving Sirius in charge" I said confused as Sirius was immature.

"Yes, but I have to go now, you have to be brave" Mrs.Potter said before she disappeared.

"I am going to my room" I told Mark and Mathew so they knew were to find me. I ran upstairs and broke down crying.

  "Marlene may I come in" Sirius said knocking on my door.

  "Yes" I said trying to clear my voice so he could tell what I was saying. Sirius came in and hugged me.

  "I am so sorry Marlene" Sirius said as he patted my head in sympathy.

  "It happened we can't change it, thank you tho" I said to Sirius as I started to calm down. "You should be with James" I said as I pulled away from our hug.

  "No he is fine he has Remus" Sirius said drawing me back into a hug.

  "Ok I can live with this then" I said hugging Sirius back as he chuckled.

  Later me and him moved to the bed and laid there for a bit till James busted threw the door. "What the hell is happening here" James said laughing.

"Nothing" I said as I got up and hugged James. "Sorry your parents got involved" I told James.

"It is fine, but Mark and Mathew told me to tell you two we are going to the ball tomorrow" James said in a calm voice and pushed me away from the hug.

"Why" I said confused with a concerned face.

"To get our mind off of things, and also to in joy ourselves before school" James said and left.

"So who are you going with Marlene" Sirius said leaning on his elbows with a smirk on his face.

"I don't know maybe a boy who's name starts with a S" I said sitting next to my bed on my knees resting my chin on the bed.

"I think I may go with a girls who's name starts with M" Sirius said as he leaned over to look at me.

"Who would that be" I said with a happy voice but with a concerned face.

"Hmm maybe Marlene McKinnon, have you heard of here she is quite annoying, I meant pretty, and smart" Sirius said laughing

"Ah I thought I would go with Sirius Black, he is so selfish, did I say that, well he is also is handsome and nice, and loving" I said with a big smile on my face.

"Selfish is that what you just said" Sirius said getting off of the bed and picking me up and carried me over his shoulder and walk me to James.

"Look who got Marlene in a good mood" James said with a big smile on his face. "Nice view of her arse to" James said as he laughed at me.

"Shut it James" I said fling my arms around. "And put me down" I shouted, Sirius then carried me back to my room and put me down.

"Your welcome" Sirius said as he laughed at what just happened.

"Wait what are we going to wear" I said in a concerned voice.

"I already have a suit I was going to ask you even if your brothers insisted that we go" Sirius said with a big smile on his face while looking at me.

"Eww, oh I think I have a red dress in my closet" I said as I walked over to my closet and grabbed a red dress it had thin straps, and a deep v, with a slit on the side that went up to my knee.

"Oi that would look pretty on you" Sirius said walking up to me.

"Then I will wear it, happily" I said with a smile on my face and looked up at Sirius.

"We should go to sleep who knows maybe your parents will be home tomorrow" Sirius said worried with a smirk on his face.

"I agree" I said then me and Sirius got changed and then came back to my room.(also not together)

"Where are you going to sleep" Sirius said with a smirk on his face.

"On the bed remember if you get cold tell me " I said as I laid down and Sirius got the stuff to lay on the floor, and we went to bed.

At midnight I woke up and leaned over to see if Sirius was there but instead was the dog from the black lake.

——————————————————————————

Hope you liked this chapter it was fun to write, if you have ideas or feedback please tell

(These characters belong to J.K Rowling and in no way am I claiming them as mine)