Chapter 31

A/n - this is the last chapter, kind of sad.

Date: July 1st, 1981
Marlene POV:

  "Sirius" I shouted, from up stairs in our new house.

  "Yes darling" he said as he ran up the stairs.

  "I have to go for a bit I will be back on the tenth put that on your calendar" I said.

  "They are sending you out again" he asked.

  "Yes I have completed, with out leaving a mess may I add all my missions" I said with a fake laugh at the end.

  "Hey for one that was not my fault, and for two they are sending you so often Marlene you could die" Sirius said obviously worried.

  "I won't and if I did I would die knowing I fought in a war that we will win in" I said now actually happy.

  "There is always death in war" Sirius said. "So many wizards and witches have already died even muggles" he complained.

  "Yes but if we do fight it will all stop" I said now getting annoyed.

  "Marlene please" Sirius begged.

  "I have to go say bye to Lily and James remember the tenth" I said as she shuffled out of the door.

  "The tenth" he mumbled.

Time skip:

I knocked on Lily and James' door. After a few minutes of waiting Lily opened the door.

"You look huge" I said looking at her stomach.

"Shut up and come inside" she giggled out.

"Alright is James home" I asked.

"James" Lily shouted. James came running down the stairs in a hassle.

"The baby is he okay" James asked.

"Yes" Lily said and rolled her eyes at him.

"Ello" I said. "I came to say bye I will be back on the tenth" I say while taking a seat in the living room.

"Again" Lily complained.

"Yes you can't leave so" I said gesturing to her stomach.

"Well let's hope you return safe" James said as he sat across from me.

"Have any plans on what you're going to name him" I ask with a smile.

"I decided Harry as the first name" James says very pleased with himself.

"And James as the middle name" Lily said happily and took a seat next to me.

"Harry James Potter how lovely" I said with a smile.

"When will you have kids Marlene" Lily asked. "Harry must have a friend" she fussed.

"He will have plenty and I don't want any yet" I say.

"Mmm well they will be beautiful and handsome I bet" Lily says with a smile now.

"Definitely" James chuckled.