Chapter 20

The next day we left to make it to the train station it was odd to not having Mark there but last year was his last year so we had to deal. When we got on the train I saw Dorcas, Lily, Mary, Remus, Peter seated in a compartment all together.

  "Hello" I said as I walked in and took a seat next to Lily and Mary.

  "Hello Mar" Lily said with a big smile on her face.

  "Is Alice here yet" James said in a concerned voice.

  "Yes. She is sitting with Frank again" Dorcas said trying to not snort in front of the boys.

  "Are you about to snort Dorcas" I said with a grin on my face.

  "Shut it" Dorcas said with a stern face now.

  "Well at least I got you to not. Snort" I said nodding my head at the end.

  "Well thank you" Dorcas said with a sarcastic voice, she had a disgusted face and shook her head as she leaned back in her seat.

  "Sirius why do you look like your up to something" Mary said raising her eyebrows.

  "For no reason, once oh ever" Sirius said with a confused face.

  "Hmm. Sure" Mary said shrugging her shoulders.

  "Are you mad" Remus shouted after James whispered something in his ear.

  "We all are a bit mad" James said with his eyebrows scrunched up.

  "You are mad all around James you have to say" I said pressing my lips together.

  "I agree" Sirius said raising his hand with only two fingers up.

  "I feel betrayed" James said with a confused face.

  "Oh James" Peter spoke up.

  "Yes Peter" James said with his eyebrows raised looking over at Peter.

  "Are you to be quidditch captain this year" Peter said confused.

  "Yes" James said as he leaned his head forward in displeasure.

  "Really" I said as I shot up.

  "Yes really" James said with a confused face as he looked up at me.

  "Wonderful" I said as I jumped a little bit in my seat.

  "Who left him to be captain" Lily whispered in a disappointed voice, making me chuckle.

  "What did she say" Mary whispered. I told Mary what she said then it led to Mary telling Dorcas.

  "We are here guys" Alice said when we got to the castle.

  "Wonderful. I can't stand another moment with these people" I said as I got up and left. I got into the closest carriage and left, with the others left behind. Truly I wanted to get to castle as fast as possible.

  "Hello" One boy said. "Your name is Marlene McKinnon aren't you" the boy went on.

  "Yes. How do you know who I am" I said confused.

  "I am Sirius brother my name is Regulus. But please call me Reg" Regulus said with a smile on his face.

  "Ahh. Nice to meet you" Is said putting out my hand to shake Regulus.

  "Nice to meet you to" Regulus said as he shook my hand.

  When we got to the castle me and Regulus waited for the others.

  "Why did you leave I had to sit with the others" Lily said frustrated walking up to me.

  "I assume you mean the boys" I said with a smirk.

  "Yes. Your horrible"  Lily said as she locked arms with me.

  "Why are you here" Sirius said with a confused face as he walked up to his little brother.

  "I excoriated Marlene here" Regulus said shrugging his shoulders.

  "Who uses that word, come on" Sirius said dragging Regulus by the shirt.

  "A lot you may be shocked" Regulus said as he got dragged along.

  "Ya, Sirius a lot of people do" I said as I messed his hair up.

  "Don't touch my hair" Sirius said grabbing my wrist.

  "I won't now but I don't know about later" I said smirking and he let go of my wrist.

  "Shut it Marlene" Sirius said with his eyes wide open.

  "Let go of your poor brother" I said with a concerned voice.

  "Fine" Sirius puffed and let go of his brother.

  "Sirius. Have you found out if we are helping James tomorrow with tryouts" I said in a hopeful voice.

  "Yes we are helping him tomorrow" Sirius said looking down at me happily.

  "Great now we must go"  I said unlinking arms with Lily and taking Sirius by the ear.

——————————————————————————

  The next morning James had me, and Sirius out on the field when the kids about to tryout went to eat breakfast.

  "Why do we have to be out here so early" Sirius fussed.

  "Because I need to make sure you two are ready" James said pointing one finger up over his shoulder.

   "Well I can tell you I am all good it is him you must worry about" I said pointing at Sirius.

  "What no" Sirius said in a deeper voice.

  "You both probably need improvement" James said turning around at a stop.

  "James I can assure you I am already the best I can be" I said happily.

  "No Marlene. Every one can improve. Even me" James said with a shocked face.

  "Hmm. I disagree" Sirius said glancing over at me.

  "I don't care if you disagree, up in the air now" James said pointing up in the sky.

  After some time the kids came out.

  "Hello" James said confidently.

  "Hello" a few kids said the other kids stood there in fear to speak.

  "Don't be scared of him. He is quite pitiful when it comes to fights" I said winking at the kids.

  "Also after games you can find him crying" Sirius said with a smirk as James just stood there with his face now red, while the kids laughed at us.

  "How are you" James said stumbling over his words.

  "Good" all the kids said now.

  "Great. These people here, helping me is Sirius he is a beater. And this is Marlene she is a chaser" James said throwing his thumbs over his shoulder at the person who he was talking about. The girls flashed there eyelashes at Sirius and did not take there eyes off of him. While the boys just grind at me like creeps.

——————————————————————————

Hope you liked this chapter death eaters are going to be in the next one I can't decide if it shall be more scary or sad, please tell ideas or feedback.

(These characters belong to J.K Rowling and in no way am I claiming them as mine)