Chapter 14

Me and Sirius danced to three songs till he took me  into a empty hallway.

"How did you know this was here Sirius" I asked nervously.

"Because my parents are hosting the ball" Sirius said annoyed but with a smirk on his face.

  "So where are we going" I said in relief.

  "To my bedroom" Sirius said with a happy voice, I had a discussed face tho.

  "For what" I said with my eyes wide.

  "Don't worry McKinnon we won't do things that bad..... unless" Sirius said opening the door to his bedroom with a big smile on his face.

  "Shut it" I said with a smile on my face with Sirius sitting me down on the bed. "Aww are you proposing to me is that why you say me down" I said laughing.

  "No I just don't want you to meet my parents, they will make a full of me" Sirius said as he laid on his bed laughing.

  "Are you sure I thought you did that every day to yourself" I said as I bursted out laughing and laid back.

  "Shut it" Sirius said throwing a pillow at me.

  "Oh my god, Sirius did you just throw a pillow at me" I said with a shocked face.

  "Yes and what are you going to do about it" Sirius said sticking out his tongue.

  "I don't know.... kiss you" I said raising my eyebrows.

  "Go ahead, I have kissed plenty of girls, it won't hurt to kiss another" Sirius said also raising his eyebrows.

  "Is this like a challenge if so challenge excepted" I gestured towards me and Sirius.

   "Sure" Sirius said smiling at me.

  "Eww" I said, I got up and walked up to Sirius and kissed him, but we did not stop, Sirius picked me up and laid me down on the bed. (This is so uncomfortable to write)

——————————————————————————

  "Marley wake up, I forgot that we have to go to school" Sirius said waking me up.

  "What about my stuff" I said putting a pillow over my face.

  "I got it I was up early this morning, and if you get up now we will have some extra time" Sirius said moving the pillow off of my face with a smile on his face

  "Shut it" I said getting up and got ready.

  "So does this mean we are are dating" Sirius said coming up behind me when I was brushing teeth. 

  "You decide, yes or no" I said turning around to look at him.

  "You are using my tooth brush, so I will take that as a yes" Sirius said taking the tooth brush out of my hand and kissed me and turned around.

  "Do we have extra time" I said peeking over Sirius shoulder so I could see the time on his watch.

  "Ahh we do" Sirius said turning around.

——————————————————————————

  Sirius took us to the train station with his motorcycle.

  "That was fun" Sirius said taking off his helmet.

  "Sure" I said rolling my eyes and taking my helmet off.

  "Also none of our friends are to know about us yet till I find a way to tell James... you know" Sirius said in a worried voice.

  "I won't, but you have to tell me when you have worked out a plan" I said pushing my helmet to Sirius chest.

——————————————————————————

  When I got to the train I insisted that we sit with the marauders. At some point the girls gave in and we walked to the carriage with four boys in it.

  "Look who is joining us today ladies and gentlemen we present Lily Evans, Alice Fortescue, Mary Mcdonigle, and Marlene McKinnon" James said leaning against the window of the carriage.

  "I call to sit across from James" I said as I sat across from James with a smile on my face.

  "Someone will have to sit on the floor" Lily said nervously.

  "I will sit on the floor, no problem with me" Sirius said as he sat between me and James. Every once in a while Sirius would touch the back of my ankle to get some skin contact, and also so James could not see Sirius was touching me.

——————————————————————————

  When we got to the castle Sirius and I sat across from each other and would kick each other every once in a while. Sirius accidentally kicked Lily one time, and I took the blame so she would not yell.

Later in the common room James asked "Lily is this what having a baby in you feels like" he fussed looking over at Lily.

  "No not at all it is way worse" Lily said in a annoyed voice as she dropped her book in her lap to look at James.

  "I feel so bad for you girls" James said calmly.

  "You should there is way worse things for us girls" I said quietly as I peeked over at Sirius and smirked.

  Later when the other kids were asleep me and Sirius played two games of wizards chest, maybI add that I won both rounds. And we moved over to the couch.

  "So how long do you think it will take to tell James"
I said glancing up at at Sirius.

  "Hopefully not that long" Sirius said sadly as he got up and kissed me.

  "You will tell him tho" I said as I grabbed his hands and he sat down in front of me .

  "Yes I promise" Sirius said looking up at me with a smile on his face. "You know how pretty you are Marlene McKinnon" Sirius said brushing my hair out of my face.

  "Yes but the question is do you know how handsome you are" I said with a smile on my face.

  "Have you seen how self absorbed I am Marlene you never have to ask me that" Sirius said as he poked me on the nose.

  "I know how self absorbed you are it can be cute sometimes" I said as I kissed him.

  "Cute are you sure that is the right word" Sirius said as he got up and put me over his shoulder.

  "Stop put me down" I said laughing.

  "Fine" Sirius as he laid me down on the couch and kissed me.

  "What the hell" someone said from one of the staircases.

——————————————————————————

Hope you liked this chapter it was fun writing and if you have feedback or ideas please tell.

(These characters belong to J.K Rowling and in no way am I claiming them as mine)