Chapter 24

"You are done now you must go" Lily said walking up to me and taking the empty pudding cup out of my hand.

"No" I said with a grin.

"Yes. See it is empty" Lily said showing the empty pudding cup.

"No. See" I said as I pulled out another and started to eat it.

"You are so annoying, after that you leave" Lily said. "Is that the last one" Lily said now pointing at me with a stern look on her face.

"Yes then I will leave" I said with my hands in the air.

After I finished my pudding I left. I know I was supposed to go back to the hospital wing but, I went up to the astronomy tower. I may have been looking for a certain someone.

"Hello" I said stretching the o, peeking my head threw the door.

"Marlene" Sirius said confused turning his body around. He was listening to muggle music and it was a bop. It was my dad's favorite and it is mine.

"Ahh. You are up here" I said then threw the door open.

"You should be in the hospital wing don't ya think" Sirius said now looking me in the eyes.

"I was eating pudding in the common room then decided to disobey what Lily said and heeded up here" I said with a little grin as I walked up to him.

"Hmm sounds like you" Sirius said shacking his head up and down with his lips pressed together.

"Oh shut it" I said then planted a kiss on his lips.

"Ahh thank you my darling now go" He said now pointing at the door with his eyes wide open.

"Why should I" I started nagging to stay.

"Marlene your hurt" Sirius said then walked over to the door and gestured for me to leave.

"Fine" I said as I walked away slumped over. Again I am not a good listener so I went back to the common room. This time no one was there. I headed up to the boys dorm rooms and went and flopped into Sirius bed.

——————————————————————

Sirius POV:

When I went back to the common room it had been an hour since I had seen Marlene and I missed her so very much. The common room was empty it was normal I never got back from the astronomy tower when people where still up. I headed to the dorms and opened the door.

"You have a little guest" James giggled while pointing at a sleeping Marlene McKinnon.

"Hmm. She does not listen does she" I said as I plopped down next to her. She did not budge a bit she just laid there in peace she is adorable when she sleeps.

"She is known for not going by what people say" James said mimicking Remus when it was a bad day for him.

"You do that impression horribly" I said as I chuckled. Then a half asleep Marlene pressed her finger to my lips.

"Shhhhh I am sleeping" she said then took her finger off of my lips. I looked at James with my eyes wide and pressing my lips together trying not to laugh.

"Night Prongs" I whispered.

"Night padfoot" James said then fell back into his bed.

——————————————————————

  The next morning I woke up early it was normal I was never good at staying asleep. I checked the time it was four in the morning I woke Marlene up so she would not get in trouble for not being in the hospital wing.

  "Wake up Marlene you can't get in trouble on your first day back" I said nudging her a little with my hand.

  "Please" Marlene shouted as she shot strait up reaching one hand out and the other one on her stomach as tho she was going to get stabbed.

  "You okay" I said as reached out and touched her shoulder.

  "Ya" she said out of breath and lowering her hand and lifted her shirt a bit to show a big scar on her stomach. I must have flinched when I saw it because she looked at me worried.

  "How did you get that" I ask sitting on the bed next to her and rubbing her back.

  "A wizard stabbed my stomach it was disgusting" she said with a grossed face.

  "Did it hurt" I asked it was obvious that it had hurt at some point.

  "Yes. Was it horrible when your parents beat you" Marlene asked looking me died in the eyes now.

  "Yes but you went threw worse probably" I said as I stopped rubbing her back. Marlene got on her knees still on the bed tho and turned her body to look at me.

  "No Sirius what happened to you was way worse it came from someone that is supposed to love you. And when you came here you were different and you did not know it wasn't normal. And I know what happened to me is bad but what happened to you hurts your heart and it it hurt your brain" Marlene said in one breath it was quite impressive but when saying heart and brain she put a finger on my chest were my heart is and then placed the same finger on my head. I got butterflies in my stomach when she said it, she said it with such passion and heart it was as tho it was a speech and it was beautiful.

  "Thank you. But does it not hurt your heart when you think about it" I asked confused.

  "No it is a faint memory of mine that I don't have to go home to" she said with a frown on her face. I knew she was right but I still did not believe her. She was so pretty and it was hard to believe that those people could hurt such a pretty girl like her.

  "Marlene thank you" I said as I leaned and hugged her. When she pulled away she lifted her body off of the lower part of her legs and kissed the top of my head with such love I could feel it.

——————————————————————

Hope you liked this chapter sorry I had not updated for a while so sorry. If you have ideas or feedback please tell.

(None of these characters are mine they belong to J.K Rowling and in no way am I claiming them as mine)