Chapter 2

( For your information I am writing this right after chapter 1 so I have not seen feedback yet)
——————————————————————————

I was so excited when we got to the train station, because my brothers had been nagging me the whole time on the way there. When we got in we took our trunks and placed them on our own carts to push till we got to the train. Me and my brothers get excited before getting on the train so we stand on or carts and push with one foot so we are not walking. My dad scolded us for this but we keep doing it, we have been doing it since it was my first year.

When we got to platform nine in three quarters we went in order of oldest to youngest, and my mom and dad came in after us to help my little brother Maxwell, the one my mom said was a third year.

When we got past the wall I walked a little further to look for my friends to see if I could find them. Of course I found the marauders rather than my friend, yes James and I have been friends since we were babies but his friends are quite annoying.

  I jumped when I heard a girls voice from the side of me the opposite of the direction I was look at, it was Lily. " Marlene I am so happy I found you I could not find Dorcas, Alice, and Mary" Lily looked happy at first and then worry feel upon her face naming our other friends names off.

  I looked up at Lily saying that she was only a little taller than me with a smile on my face "I have not seen them either but they are probably together and ok don't worry" I said with a smirk on my face to comfort her.

  Me and Lily walked up to the train about to get on it " We should get an empty compartment so if Dorcas, Alice, and Mary find us they can sit with us" I agreed with a smile.

Lily started talking about have James was sending her owls this summer and not knowing how he found out how to contact her. We started walking while looking at each other, when I bumped into not tall or short figure in front of me. Making me stumble back, I looked to see who I had bumped into, of course it was James I smiled at him as I gained my balance back and gave him a hug as he treated me as a little sister and I treated him as a little brother.

"Want to sit with us McKinnon, Evens" he said in hopeful voice, as he looked at me to Lily he winked at Lily as he turned to look at her.

  I responded happily with a " Yes of course James we would love to." Lily turned her head to look at me with anger and disgust on her face as I had said yes to the boy she disliked the most. After I looked at her and gave her a mischievous smile knowing I annoyed her with this answer.

  We followed James to a compartment with three boys lounging in it, as I looked around I noticed a the mistake I hade made.

——————————————————————————

I hope you in joyed the second chapter it took a little longer than the first but still please leave ideas and feedback I would love to read it

( Again non of these characters are mine they all belong to J.K Rowling and in no way am I claiming them as mine)