Chapter 25

Third person POV:

  That day there was a quidditch game. Since Marlene just got back she could not play this time but instead went and watched to see if the teams have gotten better. After the games Marlene headed out onto the field.

  "Sirius" Marlene yelled out to Sirius.

  "Ya" Sirius said running up to her.

  "What are you doing after" Marlene asked with a big smile on her face as she swayed her body back and forth. (If it is not obvious Marlene is feeling a lot better)

  "Nothing. What do you have in mind" Sirius said then shook his head so the sweat would fly every were making Marlene flinch.

  "I wanted to go and look at the mushrooms. You don't have to come. I will have Lily join me if not" Marlene said then pressed her lips together and and looked down.

  "Ya sure. When did you like plants" Sirius asked confused.

  "I have always just never said it, a big turn off for boys" Marlene whispered the last part so Sirius would not hear.

  "Okay I will meet you out by the forest when I am done" Sirius said about to walk away.

  "Wait. Can I wait for you at the castle I don't want to go by myself" Marlene said after grabbing Sirius by the wrist and did not make eye contact out of shame that she seemed week.

  "Of course" Sirius said as he kissed Marlene on the head and then walked off.

  Marlene waited for Sirius in the castle for a while till he got there with James by his side of course.

  "Hey you ready" Sirius said with his hands in his pockets as he swayed forward and backwards.

  "Y-ya" Marlene said as she grabbed Sirius hand and dragged him out to the edge of the forbidden forest.

  After a bit Marlene got bored and asked Sirius if they could go in further.

  "Ummm are you sure" Sirius asked with his eyebrows scrunched up.

  "Ya. I have a surprise actually" Marlene then grabbed Sirius wrist and dragged him in further. Marlene dragged Sirius in further and further until they got to a pile of rocks with all sorts of mushrooms forming around and on them.

  "Wow. I was not expecting that" Sirius said pointing at the pile of rocks.

  "It is so pretty. Oh and look it is a two headed snail" Marlene said running up to the rocks and picking up a snail with two heads then took it up to Sirius.

  "Wow" Sirius said with a smile on his face as he grabbed it from a Marlenes hands.

  "It is a cute one" Marlene said looking at the snail then glanced up at Sirius to see a big smile on his face witch made her so happy she could not comprehend it.

  "Sure is" Sirius said now looking at Marlene.

  "Stop it" Marlene said as her eyes followed Sirius as he walked to the rocks and put the two headed snail down.

  "Nah" Sirius said then ran up to Marlene and threw her over his shoulder.

  "Sirius Black put me down" Marlene giggled.

  "Fine" Sirius put Marlene down when doing so her robes sleeves slid down her arm and he noticed the cut on her arm but did not make out what it said.

  "Hey" Marlene said waving the other hand in front of Sirius face.

  "Did you do that to yourself" he said as he pointed at her arm.

  "What" she said with a confused face.

  "Don't play stupid Marlene what is that on your arm" Sirius said now sounding angry which scared Marlene a little and nothing came out of her mouth. "Come on did you do that to yourself or not" Sirius said now grabbing her arm and pulling up her sleeve. Marlene slapped her hand over the word so Sirius could not see what it said.

  "No" Marlene said pushing Sirius arm away lightly and covering her arm again with her sleeve.

  "What does it say then. And how did you get it" Sirius said with his eyebrows raised not convinced.

  "I got it when I was captured. And you can't get mad at me if I tell you only James knows" Marlene said pointing at Sirius face now with a stern face.

  "I won't get mad and only James know not even Lily" Sirius said first none joking then confused.

  "Yes. A-and it says" Marlene said then gave up on trying to say half-blood and just showed it to Sirius. When she lifted her sleeve Sirius grabbed her arm and brought it closer to his face so he could get a good look at the cut.

  "Why does it say half-blood" Sirius asked confused still.

  "Sirius" Marlene said quietly grabbing his hand and looking him in the eyes.

  "Your a half-blood" Sirius said still confused.

  "Yes" Marlene said with her lips pressed together.

  "Well that is amazing I have another way to rebel my family" Sirius said laughing at Marlenes reaction to his comment.

  "Your crazy" Marlene said giggling.

  "And your adorable" Sirius said lifting her chin and kissing her.

  "Stop it" Marlene giggled. "We should go back now we spent a lot of time out here I think" Marlene said now holding his hand and walked back to the castle.

  "I guess we should. Can we come back tomorrow" Sirius said leaning over to be the same hight as Marlene and pressed his other hand on top of hers.

  "Fine. But only because your begging to come back" Marlene said poking Sirius on the nose before he went back up to his normal hight.

  "Yay" Sirius said jumping which made him pull on Marlenes arm.

  "Stop that it hurts my arm" Marlene said acting dramatic and pressing on her arm.

  "Sorry I did not mean to" Sirius said he was genuinely sorry.

  "If we don't get moving I will break up with you" Marlene complained.

  "Okay let's go then" Sirius said dragging Marlene out of the forest to the great hall.

——————————————————————

I may have written this at three in the morning, but I thought it was a cute idea so I wrote it. Okay that is it bye.