The turn.

"Did you speak with dad? He said, He tried to contact you but you didn't attend his calls." - Anika said with a little hesitation after heading out from the exam hall seeing her dad's messages for her. Anika didn't wait a moment to call shivaay and ask about it. After knowing that he stops talking with his parents due to blackmail drama happened during her marriage held her back from going deep into the issue even though everything going very well between them. 

"Is it? I didn't know about it. Did you give my number to him?" - Shivaay asked her back. 

"Yes, Papa asked, So I gave it to him." - Anika replied in a low tone.

"You should have told me after that, Right. I usually won't pick unknown calls." - He asked her back in return. 

"Oh. I don't know about that." - She told in a further low tone.

"Anu. Is everything okay with you? What happened? Why are you sounding so low? Is dad told anything to you?" - Shivaay asked her when she didn't so excited like always while talking to him. He can understand it.

"No, Papa said he's leaving to camp for an important mission and before that he wanted to talk to you." - Anika replied firmly. Still, the excitement and chunkiness in her tone were missing. Shivaay can understand the reason behind her low tone. He saw her crying multiple times Uncontrollably when her colonel father gets back to his duty. 

"Okay, Sweety. Give me his number, I will call him and also asks sorry for ignoring his calls these days." - He said to cheer up her mood but still, She couldn't get back to herself. 

"It's okay, Shivaay. He will never misunderstand you, Call him and speak, That's all he wanted." - Anika said. 

"Okay, If possible, Let's meet up tonight. What do you say?" - He asked her to change her mood.

"Sorry, Shivaay. Exams." - Even she had an interest in going out she denied looking at the situation she was in. 

"It's okay, Sweety. Just a matter of three days. Don't stress much and take care. And yeah, Please share papa's number with me without forgetting." - He said and rested the call. A smile sparked in her face when shivaay mentioned her father as papa. But her father's words still roaming in her mind. It was her condition every time whenever her dad leaves her and her mom for national service. 

***********

Shivaay was shocked to see the call logs. He got at least 10 calls from her father to him in a dad. If he cut anyone's calls for the consecutive four times, It will get added in his spam list and his phone automatically goes on silent whenever they call. It was the same thing that happened with Anika's father. He didn't wait a minute but called him the next second, He picks up his call in the second ring without having any ego. If the same thing happens with him, He won't pick the call until the particular person calls for the second time. 

"Hi, Uncle. Sorry, I thought it's a spam number. It was not intentional. Anika just now shared your number with me." - Shivaay immediately said sorry before he could get any reply from his father-in-law. 

"It's okay, Beta. I can understand. Don't say sorry for silly things." - Harshavarthan trivedi said with a chuckle over the phone which eventually brought a smile in his face. 

"So sweet of you, Uncle. But I want to clear you this, It was not intentional." - Shivaay said in the same tone. 

"I know you from childhood, Shivaay. Now, tell me, How's your life?" -  He asked him Since his family and Anika's family were too close from their grandfather's generation. Harshavarthan knew very well about shivaay. Before Anika's birth, Harshavarthan trivedi takes him Red fort every independence day whenever Harshavarthan Trivedi was at home. They both celebrate independence and republic day as Diwali. Roaming around the city, Distributing sweets to everyone. Shivaay used to enjoy a lot but after Priyanka's and Anika's birth, Things started to change as he was getting matured along with the communication thread. But Shivaay always has unsinkable respect to him.