A Yearning Heart

Crying for the whole night and starting the morning with a smile, Only a matured one can do it. It's a day which had started with a smile. Other than Shivaay, Nobody from their family knew that they were living apart. That's one of the perks of living away from the family. Shivaay took the decision of not telling it to anyone. 

"Better now?" - Nina asked her wheeling inside her room with a cup of coffee in her hand for her. Anika never sees Nina as physically challenged, That's the only reason why they are together in the same apartment. 

"A coffee for consolation, Not bad. Anyway, I need this. Challo, We are getting late." - Anika said rushing her. She got ready and they both were ready to leave the house, Over then,  She gets a call from her Mother-In-law Jhanvi Singh Oberoi. She was stagnated at the same place looking at the phone screen. 

"Why are you so shocked?" - Nina asked her when she stayed at the same place looking at the phone.

"Jhanvi Aunty." - She said in the same tone. 

"Attend! What did she do?" - Nina asked her in return. 

"She didn't do anything. The thing is she thinks that I and shivaay are living together, Now." - Anika said shocking to her. 

"It means." 

"Aunty have no idea about our dealing. For her and everyone in the rest of the family, I am in Pondicherry, Right now." - Anika said while exhaling in anxiety but she eventually attended the call. 

"Hello" - She attended. 

"Good morning, Sweetu... How are you?" - Jhanvi asked her in excitement. She calls her by that nickname all the time and it also didn't change after her marriage with her son. 

"Very good, Aunty. How are you? How's Uncle, Priyanka and everyone?" - Anika asked her. 

"All are fine, My child. I have been trying to speak with you for a long time. But Shivaay always being busy or out somewhere in the meeting. And also you're busy with your internship. Take a break, Baby." - Jhanvi sounded so concerned. 

"Someone said this is the age to work hard and achieve. Do you know who's that, Mother-In-law?" - Anika double-crossed her, Jhanvi was the one to push her to work hard whenever she was down and in the position to give up. But now, hearing those words from her, She could realize how much she misses her. 

"Yeah, I will take those words back, Come back to Delhi with your husband, I am missing you badly." - Jhanvi fakely cried in the phone. 

"Aunty. You're taking my place, I think." - Anika chuckled back. 

"Okay, Where are you right now?" - Jhanvi asked, Anika's heart skipped a beat when she asked that. But she remained cool in her tone. 

"On the way to the hospital." - She replied calmly.

"Is shivaay there with you?" - She asked and made her face her worst fear. 

"No." - She said shutting her eyes. 

"Then, Connect with him in a conference call. I have to share some important news with you both." - Jhanvi said leaving her in a transfixed state. But she dialled his number and ringing after six long months on her own. She never knew how her fingers dialled his number over the next moment without any guilt of not calling him in these 6 months. Before she could realize, He already attended his phone waited for her reply. 

"Shivaay!" - She called him heaving out all the hesitations. 

"Yes, Anu." - He replied, She knew what he's hoping for. For that sentence, I'm coming back home.