Epilogue

On the scale of 10 to measure how happy she was in these 9 months, By closing her eyes, She can say it was the happiest days of her life. Being there with her family and her husband who takes care of her like a child, What else she can expect from life. Yes, Of course, every time she goes to scan, She had glimpses of her past and prayed to god every moment she's awake. She knew it was the same condition of her husband but he never spoke aloud, But the smile in his face was irresistible when the doctor said everything fine. They didn't plan anything for the twin's arrival, Fearing about their own jinx. Anika just has chosen the baby's first outfits from the amazon, It was not a fancy one either. She didn't even open the package in fear.

Anika never thought she would skip sweets from her life for anyone. She never had a piece of it even she craved for it. She was her own strict teacher when it comes to children. She even never let her mood swings affect her baby. She followed the diet chart, Respecting her, Shivaay also gave all the sweets and junk food from his life and stayed with her every moment. Shivaay saw the mother version of her even before the babies birth. 

"Babies are in my tummy, Please don't sacrifice anything for me, Shivaay. I promise I will never feel bad." - She said to him when he continued to eat salads, tasteless food with her. She even didn't take some fruits because of the sugar content in it. 

"Who said I am doing this for you? I am doing this for myself, My health." - He said while caressing her glowing face. She didn't say anything to him but smiled at him. 

Now the babies arriving in any moment, Shivaay got a call from his investors to sign up for moving into Delhi, Om was okay with his plan from the start but it was anika who asked him to irritate shivaay that time to get the full energy of her surprise. He didn't want to go, But Anika insisted him to go, As it was the one last time. After that, He would be staying with her without any tension. 

"If anything happens in my absence, What will I do?" - He asked her shocking. 

"I am all alone, Right. That's why you're speaking like this. Go shivaay,  There are totally 4 persons in the house other than you. Just a matter of a day. I will tell your daughter to wait till you arrive." - She said caressing her belly.

"Daughters. Plural." - He said kissing her bump and caressing it. 

"But I want a son. A son and a daughter, Perfectly balanced family. Pray for that, Shivaay." - She said in an innocent tone. 

"You know I don't have time praying for the gender of babies, I just want you and my two of my stars to be healthy and fine." - He said kissing her forehead. 

"Even I didn't have time to pray for their gender." - She said uniting their forehead together. 

"Everything will be fine, Sweety. Stay strong and Positive, Okay." - He whispered to her lips. She hmmed closing her eyes. They didn't cry but wanted to cry badly. They are pretending to be a strong and positive person for each other to stay as each other support system ultimately it was working. 

He left to Pondicherry late night after she slept asking everyone to take good care of her, Telling them where the emergency labour kit was kept to her comfortable sandals to Priyanka. They nodded yes to him every time if he repeats the same thing for a zillionth time. Everyone was in the same condition as him. Jhanvi started chanting prayers silently whenever she's with anika. Anusha slept next to her while hugging her from the back. Finally, the strong-hearted version of Anusha changed into a most sensitive version when she saw her daughter silently dealing with her mixed emotions. And all she wanted is her grandchildren and her daughter to be fine and healthy. Anika opened her eyes when she felt a slight pain in her stomach.