A Date night.

Anika had no mood to go back to her hostel after having ice cream, neither shivaay was ready to drop her. They decided to walk a little towards the seashore. He never spoke to a person this much in his whole lifetime. Also, Anika got to know his funny side, Her legs automatically stopped walking when a woman, A stick in her hand started telling fortune to the tourists. 

"I think that lady is telling fortune. Let's go there." - She said, Shivaay was not the person who would be interested in knowing about the future, But seeing her excitement, He willingly walked along with her. She wore a large-sized bindi along with a yellow tika in green saree, Nearing to her, Both realized she's a transgender but then too, People didn't igore her and there was a queue to listen to her fortune but they moved close to her, There were none but them. She started to pack, But seeing them there she took a stick from her bag and asked them to take a seat in tamil. Anika understand tamil since she was studying in medical college and also doing her training in the hospital. Intially, She struggled to learn but eventually started to speak frequently from her second year. 

She indicated shivaay to have a seat before her and that lady asked her forward her left hand, She did the same, holding her hand she started chant some names of gods in tamil while closing her eyes and looked at her hand prints. She smiled and looking at her. 

"Enna smile pandringa, Avlo comedy ah iruka en future... (Why are you smiling? Is my future that much funny?)" - Anika asked her chuckling, But she nodded positively and started to speak. Shivaay felt so dumb over there and cursed himself for not putting effort to learn the language they were speaking. 

"Manam pol Manalan, Romba Atishtakari maa nee..." - She said with a same smile. Anika couldn't understand the first phrase. 

"Akka Manichirunga, Yennaku tamil avalova theriyathu. Manam pol Manalan na enna?" (Akka, Sorry I can't understand tamil that much, Please tell me what's mean by Manam pol Manalan?) - Anika asked her. 

"The person who's sitting next to you is husband, Right and you're looking so happy. That's what I meant. Groom as your wish." - She suddenly said in English and shook both of them. Anika knew it, Because she always wished for a groom like him. But for shivaay, It's surprising, He desperately waited for anika's reaction. She turned her head towards him and smiled sheepishly. 

"What?" - He asked her confusingly. 

"Then?" - She asked the fortune lady to tell more. 

"There will be more barriers in your life hereafter but you won't get tired of it because there will be constant support there by your side always." - The fortune lady said. She heard everything interestingly even though she didn't understand anything. Surprisingly, Shivaay also started to listen to her. 

"Okay, Tell me about the kids, How many kids will I have?" - She asked out of blue in excitement leaving him perplexed and flushed. 

"Three! And the last one will be a boy." - That lady replied. Anika kept her hand in her mouth in shock and looked at him. He was equally shocked and looked at her back. He hit his hand in his forehead when she raised three fingers and started laughing uncontrollably. 

"Last question... How many marriages will I have?" - Anika asked the lady chuckling. But before that lady could answer her, He kept his right hand above her hand and asked her to tell his fortune. 

"Your soulmate would have reached you in the most unexpected way but only after that, You will start live your life. She will be your medicine, your support pillar and most importantly you get from her which you expect in your life for a long time. In short, You will learn the real meaning of life after she arrives in your life. Parvathy will be there with you through out the life and your life will get completely meaningful  after the arrival of lakshmi and saraswathi." - She said in one go looking at his hand, Both Anika and shivaay was spellbound those words from her. Shivaay felt it so magical. he gave her five hundred rupees to that lady instead of hundred rupees. She accepted it with a smile.