It was all a sign from the beginning.

Anika's perspective towards everyone in his family changed in a spark when they saw her as their own family without any difference and whoever arrives at their home first ask about anika just because she raised her hand to help them in the most needed moment. She didn't leave their hand. Most of his family members came to her father's funeral also. Anika didn't feel any difference. 

"Robin? That flat face? Seriously" - Priyanka asked her when anika helped her wearing the blouse of her lehenga. Priyanka just now got the information about tia because whenever anika starts speaking about tia, Priyanka always asks her to change the topic. 

"Yes, That flat face!  Remember how he flirted with us in shivaay's engagement." - Anika said to her while taking pleates in her dupatta. 

"Not with me, Dear. He flirted with you, I thought you both become a pair but the fate interchanged the bride and groom." - Priyanka said with a chuckle. 

"Chi. Me and that person. How could you even allowed to think like that?" - Anika asked her. 

"I even didn't imagine my best friend with my brother. Now, look at them. Happily married for one year." - She said with a smile. Anika showed her in front of the mirror with her wedding outfit with a smile. She became speechless. 

"Am I this much beautiful?" - Priyanka asked herself looking at her in the mirror. She never had time to choose her own wedding outfit since the company where she was working in Singapore doubled her service period. The first time, Seeing herself in front of the mirror as a bride, She couldn't take her eyes off from her. 

"The most beautiful bride of the entire earth." - Anika said hugging her from the back. Priyanka's eyes automatically got welled up. 

"Babe. Come on." - Anika consoled her while then they both heard a knocking sound from the door. Anika rushed to the door and opened it for their family. Shivaay, Tej, Jhanvi and Anusha arrived inside and cupped their mouth in an instant when they saw her in the outfit. 

"Tada... Representing the bride." - Anika said with a smile. 

"Oh my god! I never know my sister can also look beautiful." - Shivaay said with a smile. Priyanka threw the pillow at his face.

"It would be even beautiful if she wears my chosen necklace along with it." - Jhanvi said. 

"Oh my god, It's not only difficult but impossible to satisfy everyone all together." - Priyanka said. But tej stayed silent smiling. 

"So what's next?" - Anusha asked everyone. 

"Udaipur." - Anika and Priyanka said in chorus while raising their juice glasses. Everyone chuckled looking at them. 

*********

There was not much drama, But there was a drama after the arrival of Anika's mamaji's arrival at the wedding venue in Udaipur he insisted Anusha to Arrange the wedding in Maharashtrian style again since Anusha was a Maharashtrian but Jhanvi denied it. Shivaay, again and again, showed his interest for getting married again but everyone including Anika ignored him. 

"Mrs Oberoi, What will you do when our kids asked for our wedding album in future?" - He asked her when she was doing the Mehendi in her palms wearing a white simple Anarkali outfit and he was sitting next to her. 

"Shivaay, You have no idea how annoying you were. Suddenly what happened to you, You never believed in marriages, Right." - She asked him turning her face around.