Bonus-1 - The Plan

Welcoming two babies to the lives of two wasn't only the cherishing moments but also the most hectic moments for parents. With twins, Life can be equally happy and getting adequate hours of sleep is still a question mark. For this couple, life finally came to balance when both star sisters reached two years. They started to sleep up to the timings which become easier for them to find some time for each other. 

"Yaar, We totally forget our birthday's for the last two years. Only celebrated the anniversaries because of tara and Sitara, Their birthday's also coming on the same day of our anniversary, right!" - Anika exclaimed her desperateness to her friend Priyanka in her cabin, who was now in Dubai working and her husband started a business there. 

"You know how desperate you're sounding, Right now. Chill, dear! Your husband won't run away anywhere." -  Priyanka chuckled to her. 

"Of course, He's running! From the office to home, then behind the girls. From where he will find the time for me." - Anika asked her who chuckled looking at her reaction. But being blessed with two dolls in her life, Anika felt complete. Not only shivaay, but Even Anika also forgets about the time when she gets back home, Looking after her two dolls, Hearing their little talks, And she can listen to it for years if shivaay didn't compel her to go back to the hospital and restarts the practice. Still, She misses them to the core. She couldn't help anything about it. 

The time was 12 in the noon, She got ready to go home for the lunch and check on her two little princes. And also her shift got over, It was something which she can go comfortable with if her mom owns the whole hospital. Anika looked at her mom while she consulting patients in the general ward through the glass. She gestured her to sanitize her palms, She nodded positively to her. When it comes to her granddaughters she was not ready for any risks. And when especially after noticing sithara's allergic to minor smells. People around her taking care of their kids more than them (parents).  

She walked towards the parking lot and entered the car, She switched to the radio which told her the new information that she failed to notice in these 6 years of marriage. Valentine's week. Should she celebrate? After all, She's missing her husband and also he did everything for her, For her happiness, And she didn't do anything to him, Memorable till now. Whenever she tells him about this gazing at their pics taken in bora-bora, He will point his finger towards his twin-stars. Who gave birth to them? That was enough for her to shut up. He never leaves her in an inferior state. And now, It's her turn to surprise him, She never gonna back off in this plan. And valentine's week will be starting from tomorrow. While then, She reached the home and welcome by her daughter, Sqeezing laugh. 

"Mommy..." - Tara ran towards her first in her pink-knee-length frock, And her hair tied in piggy tails which she made in the morning. Tara meant for tidiness. But she always needs someone to be with her. Especially needs her dad or mom with her every time, Always waves them bye with teary eyes every morning they leave to work. But whenever she comes back to work, She will always be the first person to get enthusiastic and welcome her with the tightest hug and uncountable lip kisses and cheek kisses, Tara got addicted to her kisses and hugs, Even Anika also got addicted to her kisses and hugs. She will feel incomplete whenever it happens to stay in the hospital for the whole day leaving her in the home. 

"Taru" - She took her in her arms as soon as she emerged out from the car. She kissed her bending down along with her in her arms, Her giggles became Anika's drug. 

"Missed mommy?" - Anika asked her innocently, Tara giggled in return. 

"Where's your sister?" - Anika asked her taking her in her right side of the hip while she helps to take her stethoscope and white coat in her hand.