Snowman!

(Christmas special 😍)

It was Christmas, and the seven had a thing when every Christmas, they'll go to the snow and make some snowman and things. Jungkook was more excited, he'll get to play around.
"Come on ah! Slow fucks" Jungkook says as he dragged Yoongi outside the house. Both covered in 3 layers of warm things so they won't get cold. The others follows, laughing at Yoongi.

They were now outside and Jungkook immediately let go of Yoongi. He starts to spin around, snow falling on him. The others smiled, seeing how happy he is. He puts his fingers together.
"Yeah! Froggy jump jump!" He says as he starts to skip around.
"Come on, Koo! Let's create our snowman!" Jimin says and Jungkook walked to him, giggling.
"UwU" He says and picked up snow.

Jimin was busy making his and Jungkook's snowman, the younger decided to play with Taehyung. Suddenly, he felt something hitting the back of his head. He looks back and sees Jungkook laughing, blowing raspberries and flipping the older off before running off with Taehyung.
"Oh, it's on" He says, picking up snow and forgetting about the snowman. After that, he ran after the two and laughed as he hits Jin. They all forgot about the snowman they're making and then starts to attack each other.
"Shit! I-" Jungkook cuts himself off, pouting as Yoongi hits him.

He glared before picking up snow and hitting the older back after making it into a ball.
"This is fun fucking bitches! I'll hit y'all!" Jungkook says, his eyes flicking. He flipped them all off, laughing before screaming as Jin starts to run after him.
"Hey! Old man! You'll break your legs! Stop!" He says even though he's laughing like crazy, clearly enjoying it.

"Merry Christmas!" All of them yelled, laughing and smiling as they laid on the snow.