Minecraft With Tics

(Written by my homie BTSismynewdrug 🥴)

"Hi guys chu welcome to my-" Jungkook says with a smile but interrupted himself as his head jerked up and he slams his hand on the desk.
"Today pog we'll be playing minecraft MINECRAFT whoof sorry" Jungkook manages to say in between his tics.
"We'll be playing with my scumbag whoof sorry boyfriend say hi" Jungkook says, giggling but his head jerked to the side.
"Hi guys" Junyeong says shyly.

"Load the whoof sorry game, babe" Jungkook said, excitedly and whistled as he waited for it to load. They then spawned in a jungle biome. They then decided to gather wood. While Junyeong gathered resources, Jungkook collected flowers which was a bit hard since his tics made him hit the keyboard a lot. He then saw a parrot and squealed.

"JUNYEONG PARROT!!" Jungkook squealed.
"how chudo I tame it??" Jungkook asks Jungyeon.
"Uhm... get seeds from punching grass then right click the mouse" Junyeong explains and Jungkook did as told and soon the parrot soon showed hearts.
"IT LOVES MEEEE chu" Jungkook squeals in delight at his new friend.

"Chu chu parrot" Jungkook tics. Junyeong chuckles a bit.
"New tic I see" He says. Although it sounded offensive to Jungkook, it wasnt since he knows Jungyeon is just teasing him.

After awhile of playing, they beat the ender dragon and Jungkook develiped another new tic which is...
"LETS GOOOOOOOOOO"

He then ended the stream after saying goodbye and now his brothers have to deal with him shouting.
"LETS GOOOOOO" and "POGCHAMP"