Doggyyyyyy?!?!

Jungkook pouts, crossing his arms

Jungkook pouts, crossing his arms. He just saw a dog outside after their hangout, and he wanted one. His hyungs refused though, saying that there's many things to worry about and the last thing they wanted to worry about is a dog. Jungkook sighs, grabbing his phone, blowing raspberries and just deciding to watch things that'll distract him. Hoseok, sees this, he sees how sad his brother is. He looks around, seeing that everyone is busy. He smiled, deciding to go out.
"Fuck" Jungkook said out of the blue, sighing.

"I'm sure Kookie will love you" Hoseok says as he pets the dog. A dog he got because he saw how sad his brother is.
"Let's just hope they won't get mad" Hoseok says, laughing nervously.

"Psst, Kook" Jungkook hears, looking around and seeing his Hoseok hyung calling for him. It's looks like he's hiding something. He stood up, walking to the older.
"Here" Hoseok says, winking and showed Jungkook a dog. The younger's jaw dropped, staring at the dog with a big smile on.
"Hyung" Jungkook whisper shouts, hugging the older tightly.
"Doggyyyyyy!" Jungkook suddenly yelled, covering his mouth. The two looks at the others, and sees that they didn't even bother to look at it. Jungkook would just let out some random words, that's why.

"Go to your room, okay?" Hoseok says, winking.
"Hoseok! Can you help me?!" Jin yelled and Hoseok ruffled Jungkook's hair.
"Coming!" Hoseok yelled back before Jungkook left. He then left after, going to Jin to help him out.

"Hmm, what shit should I name you Poopy" Jungkook says, chuckling and shaking his head.
"Hmm... Yeo... Yeontan!" He exclaimed, petting the dog.
"Tannie, Koo doesn't have any toys for you yet... But, here" Jungkook says, his eyes flicking and giving the dog one of his stress toys. Suddenly the door opened and...

"Uh-oh fuck"