Hospital

Jungkook groans, staring at the bruises on his arms

Jungkook groans, staring at the bruises on his arms. Yes, he did this himself, his tics and yeah, he forgot to wear his glove. He sighs, accidentally throwing his phone and its causes it to hit his face. He groans, holding onto his nose. And it was a bad idea leaning on a wall, because oh boy, did he hit his head so hard a concrete wall. He screamed, making his brothers who's downstairs, go up.

"Jungkook?" A voice says, making Jungkook look up. It was a bit blurry, but he knew that it was Yoongi from the mint colored hair.
"Jungkook! Your nose is bleeding" Yoongi says and Jungkook looks at his hand, he can see red.
"No shit sherlock" He says, head jerking to the side.

Jungkook poses, sending the photo to Junyeong. He chuckles as he receives a text, asking if he's okay. He calls the other, chuckling. It was immediately answered and Junyeong's worried voice is heard.

"Baby, you okay?"

"Of course I am, I got the body of a bitch! Babe" Jungkook says, giggling.

"Tic attack?"

"Yup, received a concussion and broken nose" Jungkook says, pouting even though Junyeong won't see it.

"Aww, my poor baby, I'll kiss the pain away, don't worry"

"You're so cheesy" Jungkook says, chuckling.

"It's because I love you, what do you mean?"

"Okay, I love you too, pabo"