Flower picking!

They went to their backyard, all havinf baskets on

They went to their backyard, all havinf baskets on. They didn't know but, they all felt like picking some flowers.

Jungkook blew raspberries, holding hands with his boyfriend.
"Fuck there's many flowers!" Jungkook says, giggling.

"Imma go pick now" He says, running away.
"Jungkook! Be careful!" His boyfriend says and the others smiled, at least he cares for him.

"Junyeong! Come on pick some and put it around the bed when we fuck! Sorry!" Jungkook says, covering his mouth and blushing. Junyeong blushed and ran to Jungkook, kissing him.

"Well, that was embarrassing" Jungkook says, laughing. Junyeong ruffles his hair and they continued to pick flowers.
"Oops these flowers would look good around the bed" Jungkook says, chuckling. Junyeong laughs, nodding.

Jungkook suddenly threw flowers at Junyeong, acting like its confetti and gave the other a kiss. Jungkook smiled as he felt hands on his waist.

They pulled away after, knowing that Jungkook's brothers are there.
"Love you" Jungkook says, winking. Junyeong smiled, caressing his cheek.
"Love you too" Junyeong says, pinching his cheek.

"Do they have to do that?" Taehyung asks and Jimin laughs.

"Let them be"