Strawberry Dress

(plot by homie BTSismynewdrug, she obsessed HAHAH)

Jungkook was scrolling through social media while cuddling with his boyfriend, when he found a streamer named Eret wearing the infamous strawberry dress. Jungkook found the dress so cute that he decided, he wanted to buy one. He planned on waking Junyeong gently but because of his tic, he unintentionally punched his boyfriend's chest which definitely woke up Junyeong with an 'oof'.

"Hmm... What's wrong baby?" Junyeong said drowsily as he wanted to sleep a bit more.
"I wanna fuck I wanna buy this" Jungkook said while shoving the phone, showing the strawberry dress he wanted, on his Junyeong's face.

"Sure baby just buy it with my credit card" Junyeong said, wanting nothing more than to go back to bed.
"YAY thank you SIMP, babeeeeee" Jungkook thanked his boyfriend and got up out of bed excitedly. He then placed the order for the strawberry dress and went to get his boyfie's credit card number. After he purchased the strawberry dress, he couldn't wait for it to arrive.

After 2-3 days, there was a knock on the door.
"Excuse me your delivery is here" Shouted the delivery man. Jungkook got out of Junyeong's hold and ran to get the door.
"Uhm... delivery for Jeon Jungkook?" The man asks.
"That would be you're a sexy motorcycle vroom vroom me, thank you very much" Jungkook says with a wide smile.
"Sure baby just buy it with my credit card" Junyeong said with no hesitation because, what Jungkook wants Jungkook gets.

The delivery man was confused but asked no questions and handed him the parcel. He then took the box inside and immediately opened it. He then held out the dress and was in awe. His tic caused his head to jerk sideways but he couldn't care less because he was so happy.
"BITCH BOY JUNYEONG, I got the dress" Jungkook told his boyfriend excitedly.

Junyeong then walked downstairs.
"What are you waiting? For try it on" Junyeong said giving Jungkook a sweet smile. Jungkook then took the strawberry dress and went to the bathroom to change.

"oop Babeeee close your legssss eyesss" Jungkook said.
"Fineee" Junyeong complied, because he is a simp.
"Do you have your eyes closed?????????????" Jungkook asks once more.
"YES! Now come out so I can see you" Junyeong says, groaning as he can't wait. Jungkook then went out of the bathroom and was now in front of Junyeong.
"Okay now mmf open your eyes" Jungkook squealed. And Junyeong did so, he was awestruck. Jungkook looked beautiful in the strawberry dress.

"Woah baby you look SUPER pretty, I mean you always do but wow" Junyeong says, eyes sparkling. Jungkook leans to his ear, giggling at the remark.
"So, how about we use this tonight?" He says, head jerking to the side.
"Jungkook ah" Junyeong says, chuckling.

"C'mon lets wee, let's take a picture to send my brothers" After taking the picture, Jungkook sent it to his brothers. They all complimented him after and he liked it so much.