Sneaking Out At Night

"Do we really have to do this?" Junyeong asks as Jungkook's head jerked to the side, whistling

"Why are you so scared?" Jungkook asks, laughing.
"Because, we're sneaking out? I'm doomed when your brothers find out" Junyeong says, sighing.
"Oh, come on, babe, we're just gonna buy some food and they won't let us go out" Jungkook says, scrunching his nose.
"Okay, I'm kinda hungry too" Junyeong says, making Jungkook laugh.

The two looks around as they tiptoed out of the house. It's already 12 am, they're both hungry, and that's why there sneaking out because the six are so protective. They successfully got out and high fives each other as they walked away.

Jungkook and Junyeong hummed as they ate their ramen, laughing as they said some silly stories that had happened to them. What a great date.

The two got back, Jungkook covering his mouth to not shout anything. As they opened the door, they got startled by six males standing with crossed arms.
"Where have you guys been?" Jin asks and the two just laughed nervously. Jungkook letting out a yelp and his head jerking to the side.

They explained everything to them, they got a scolding, but that's okay.

"Okay, we'll let this go. But next time, just wake us up"

 But next time, just wake us up"