Please Don't Do This

(Again made by my homie BTSismynewdrug 💜)

It was supposed to be a normal stream for Jungkook. Play valorant, overwatch or minecraft and read chat and donations once in a while. That is until in this particular day, something happened on stream.

"Fly High Butterfly" Jungkook cutely said as a quote about Miraculous Ladybug, that one of the donations talked about.
Soon copypastas started rolling in. Jungkook's mods tried to stop the copypastas, but there were too much. Soon the whole chat started spamming Fly high Butterfly. When Jungkook read the chat, his brain read that phrase over and over again soon he started saying it uncontrollably, basically ticking, he tried to stop but he just kept saying it. Soon Jungkook started to get a tic attack and ended the stream early. Junyeong was watching the stream and immediately rushed to his boyfriend's side. He has been with Jungkook for 2 years so he knows how to handle his tic attack. Soon Jungkook calmed down but he developed a lot of scars and bruises.

Jungkook then started crying because it hurt a lot and his boyfriend comforted him and embraced him.
"Awww baby it's okay now shhhhh" Junyeong said while patting his back.
"I know it hurts but you're a strong boy come on let's patch you up" Jungkook's sobs then reduced to sniffles. And he then nodded and let himself be patched up by his boyfriend.
"Hey babe...Maybe I should tell them about this...I don't want this to happen again..." Jungkook says sadly. Junyeong gave him a nod of approval and helped him set up the camera.

Soon Jungkook pressed the go live button, and now they were live. Jungkook disabled the chat for now so copypastas would not go through. Eventually he had 200K viewers.

"So I know none of you have bad intentions but I would like to spread awareness on this" Jungkook said trying his best not to tic as this is an important matter and also because he was tired.
"Ah Aye as you all know I suffer from ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION sorry... uhm I suffer from Tourette Syndrome which basically causes me to do repetitive reptile uwu or unwanted noises or sounds and I can't control this" Jungkook says as he starts to hit his head but luckily he had his gloves on that was specifically made so he doesn't hurt himself while doing that.

"Uhm... I would like it if you guys would avoid spamming or repeating certain whack em" Jungkook suddenly tics, which caused him to hit his newly made scar on his face from his previous tic attack and damn... did it sting.

Jungkook's tears started rolling down and he wiped them as he sniffled.
"I appreciate all the love and support everyone but please bare with me and please be considerate. Please refrain from FLY HIGH BUTTERFLY refrain from saying repetitive things and GOLDILOCKS copypastas as they can affect my tourettes and cause me to get a tic attack, hence why I stopped the live early for I HAVE FEET PICS EVERYONE for everyone that doesn't know tic attacks are like panic attacks, but with tics so if you know or watch someone like me, who has tourette syndrome, please do not FLY HIGH BUTTERFLY do this or my mods will ban you. Thank you everyone I love now that interstate is paved with memoriessss (Jungkook also has singing tics). I love you guys that's all for today byeeee" Jungkook waved at the camera and soon ended his stream. The stream went viral and a lot of people and streamers with tourettes praised him for speaking up about it. After that incident people stopped the spams and everything went smoothly from there.

 After that incident people stopped the spams and everything went smoothly from there