Break Up?

Jungkook sighs, resting his head on his arms

Jungkook sighs, resting his head on his arms. He felt an arm on his back, lifting his head and is met with Taehyung and Jimin. The two smiled at him, chuckling.
"What happened?" Jimin asks, raising his brow.
"Me and dick Junyeong had a fight, and then both of us said that we should break up" Jungkook says, sighing.
"Did you two...you know?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook shook his head.

"No, it just slipped out of our mouths I guess?" Jungkook says, groaning.
"Now... I'm thinking... What if fuck he do?" Jungkook says, making the two chuckle.
"Oh, you and Junyeong had been dating for so long... And we've known the guy so much, he loves you too much" Taehyung says, laughing.
"Well... What if he ack fell out oof of love-" Jungkook gets cut off as the door opened. All of them were startled and they're met with a crying Junyeong with the others laughing as they followed him.

"Junyeong?" Jungkook asks and let out a yelp as Junyeong hugged him, tightly.
"Baby! Please don't break up with me! I'm sorry!" Junyeong says, crying. Jungkook brushes the other's bangs back, shushing him as he let out a yelp.
"Shh, I fucking won't... Wait, did the welp hyungs tease you?" Jungkook asks, looking up at his older brothers, who laughs secretly. Jungkook chuckles, shaking his head.

"Hyung, stop teasing Oof him everytime shit we have an argument" Jungkook says, laughing.
"You won't, right?" Junyeong says as he stared at Jungkook with teary puppy eyes.
"I won't ack" Jungkook says, kissing the other's forehead. Junyeong just hugged him and huffed as he stared at the others.