Swimming

The eight males walked near the pool, laughing and telling jokes to each other

The eight males walked near the pool, laughing and telling jokes to each other. After that, they all sat down and arranged their things.
"Junyeong ah, let's go swimming already" Jungkook whines, making Junyeong chuckle.
"We haven't changed yet, Koo" Junyeong says, making Jungkook huff.
"Let's go change then" Jungkook says, giggling.

The two eventually changed, walking to the stairs of the pool and dipping their feet down. Jungkook was shocked at the sudden coldness, but he didn't stop and pulled Junyeong in.
"Dump my head on the water" He says and dipped his hair. Junyeong grabbed him, pulling him out and giving him a kiss.
"Don't do that" Junyeong says, laughing. Suddenly the others jumped, startling them as the water splashes on them.

Jungkook's hand jerked, and splashed water at Junyeong. Junyeong splashes back and it's now water fight. Laughter and screams filled the whole place.

The others chuckles as Jungkook had his head on Junyeong's shoulder, while the Junyeong had his on top of Jungkook's head.
"They got so tired, huh?" Yoongi says, laughing as he got in.
"I mean all of us though" Hoseok says, yawning.
"Let's go home, it was fun" Taehyung says as Jin got in the driver's seat. After that, the car drove away and they're off.

 After that, the car drove away and they're off