Jungkook introduces first boyfriend pt2

"So, what's your name?" Jin asks, raising his brow

"How old are you?" Yoongi asks, his face still showing that he doesn't trust the guy.
"Birth date?" Hoseok asks, smirking.
"The intention you have in dating my brother?" Namjoon says, crossing his arms.
"Do you hate him if he's like that?" Jimin asks, glaring.
"And, can you help Jungkook with his tic attacks?" Taehyung asks, squinting his eyes.

"Hyungs, fucking hell I fell stop bombarding him with questions" Jungkook says, tilting his head to the side and wiggling his brows.
"I'm Lim Junyeong" Jungkook's boyfriend says, staring at Jin before turning his attention to Yoongi.
"I am one year older than Jungkook?" He says and made eye contact with Hoseok.
"(your choice)" He says and stared at Namjoon.

"My intention is to make him happy and feel love" He says and smirked at Jimin.
"No, I don't hate him" He says, grabbing Jungkook's hand before he then answers Taehyung.
"Yes, I'll try my best" He says. The others all stared at each other, grabbing each other and started acting like they're having a meeting. They all pulled away, their faces showing seriousness.
"Well then, Junyeong, you're welcomed! Better treat him better or we'll kill you... Literally" They all said and Jungkook smiled, thanking them all.

"Let's keep eating"