Bitesss

(Requested by 12356790abc 🥺)

"Hmm, my sandwich" Jimin says as he picked up the sandwich from the fridge. He smiled, looking around and removing the foil he had put on it. As he's about to take a bite, he noticed the big bite on it.
"I-" He cuts himself off, putting the sandwich down on the counter.
"Who the fuck ate my sandwich! You motherfuckers!" Jimin yelled, making all guys to walk in to the kitchen.
"What's your problem? You're disturbing the neighbours" Yoongi says, his arms crossed and his brow raised.
"My sandwich had a big bite on it!" Jimin says, stomping his foot.

Yoongi looked at him up and down before looking at the sandwich.
"Maybe it's just you, Jimin, no need to blame any of us" Jin says, scoffing until Jungkook walked in, eating this donut. Jin looks back, his jaw dropping.
"T-that's mine... " Jin stutters and Jungkook looked at him.
"Sorry fuck Jin hyung, I was so hungry... ACK My mouth needs something to chew on, I don't know why froggy froggy jump jump " Jungkook says, scratching the back of his head. He then continued to chew on the donut, a big smile on his face.

"It's delicious though" Jungkook says, winking.
"Yo, guys, I have bite marks on my flute" Hoseok says, walking inside the kitchen and showing the flute.
"You... Who's doing this shit?" Jimin says and Taehyung walks in, holding his Gucci belt.
"My Gucci belt" He dramatically cried, the belt also had bite marks.
"This is not me this time, guys" Namjoon says, putting his hands up in surrender.

"It's me fuck sorry!" Jungkook yelled, walking in as he looks down with a pout.
"What? It's you? How?" Yoongi asks, not believing Jungkook.

"Well, I told you guys that I need something to chew on, right? Well, I did all of this... I'm sorry for the damages!"

 I'm sorry for the damages!"

(Part 2 soon hehe)