"He's Faking It" pt2

(Okay, italics or I is Jungkook's tic)"Nah, I'm just stating facts, this guy is just faking it" The woman says, laughing

"Nah, I'm just stating facts, this guy is just faking it" The woman says, laughing.
"Okay, Karen, now go away before I pull out some medical results of my brother so you'll know that he isn't faking" Jin says and the woman gasps.
"How the fuck do you know my name?" She asks and Jin laughs.
"That's your name? Like literally? Well, that's why" Jin says, laughing.
"Hmm, Imma call the manager" The woman says, turning around and only to be met with a guy with the tag on his shirt that said 'manager'.

"Fi-" She gets cut off as the manager called for the securities.
"What? Hey! Let go of me!" She yelled as she was dragged out. The manager smiled at them, walking close.
"I'm so sorry for what he did-" The manager gets cut off as Jungkook looked at the glass window and said.
"Fuck off, you!" Jungkook says and flipped the lady off before laughing. The manager chuckled before taking again.
"Some food will be free for you guys" The manager said and Jungkook gasps.
"Thank you fuck off very much!" Jungkook says, giggling. The manager nods, smiling before he left.

"That was fantastic" Jungkook says, rubbing his stomach. Hoseok ruffled his hair, smiling.
"Well, forget about that lady, at least you get to eat some food free" Hoseok says, winking. Jungkook nods, almost hitting the older who dodged.
"Nah that lady was ridiculous old anyways" Jungkook says, chuckling.
"You guys fucking ugly are handsome" The younger says, clicking his tongue as he winked.
"I fuck off love ACK y'all" Jungkook says and his babbling just went on their way to their house.

"Yeah, yeah, Kook" Jimin says as the younger continued to copy how he pushed his hair back.

"Don't lie fucking I'm accurate"