𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

"WHAT IS THAT MARK CATHERINE?" troy asked his best friend, him giving her stomach a flick, after it being exposed after she had yawned, stretching her arms upwards- resulting in her top raising up slightly.

"nothing." catherine said swatting troy's hand away. besides tell her mum about her and vinnie having got back together, no one else knew yet. sure troy knew something was going to happen, but he wasn't sure if catherine would end up actually getting back together with vinnie.

so upon seeing a mark on the stomach, the boy got curious.

"oh yeah that is definitely nothing isn't it- spill." troy pushed on, him noticing catherine getting all shy- a trait that was foreign to the girl.

"oh my, is it-" catherine slapped her hand over her best friends mouth, the rest of his question getting mumbled into his hand. troy narrowed his eyes at catherine, to which he noticed why she had down what she did.

vinnie and aaron had walked into the kitchen of troy's house. troy raised an eyebrow, a smirk forming under catherine's hand as she saw him glance up at vinnie.

"what are you two doing?" aaron questioned as he looked in between the two best friends, catherine looking at troy, to see him looking amused. she gave the boy a slap on the cheek before removing her hand away from his face, him shaking his head at his best friend.

"i'm not even going to ask." vinnie said, giving his head a shake as he got himself a drink from troy's fridge.

"get me one too." catherine said holding her hand out to vinnie, him scoffing before giving her hand a slap instead of getting her a drink.

troy watched the two teenagers bicker about why catherine couldn't get up herself and her a drink, her argument being vinnie was already up and he shouldn't be a dickhead and get her a drink.

aaron excused himself to the bathroom, him just ignoring the bickering still happening between the two teenagers.

"so- what's it been a week?"

catherine and vinnie stopped instantly after hearing troy's words, the two looking at one another before both glanced over at troy.

"what?" the two said at the same time, catherine sending vinnie a look, to which he just smiled. they looked back at troy, to see him taking a sip of his tea in hand, his eyebrows raised.

"felt like this was the perfect time for me to drink my tea." troy commented, catherine scoffing as troy just looked at her, a smirk playing on his face as he nodded his head at her and vinnie.

"you two act like I'm dumb- when I'm far from it. you do are either fucking or back together, actually you're both." vinnie patted catherine's back as she had just choked on her own saliva at troy's vulgar words.

"that answers my question." troy said as he knew that when catherine would often act like that, it would normally be when she was either taken off guard extremely of something that was true that troy had said, or the other time being when she would be laughing, causing the girl to no longer having a laughing fit, but a coughing one instead.

"now that i know that-" troy said, taking one last gulp of his tea before standing up, making his way over to vinnie. "-guess i better give you the best friend threat. you break her vinnie, i won't hesitate to do the same to you okay."

catherine gave troy's arm a slap, to which troy just shrugged his shoulders, his protective mode appearing to catherine, of whom was not only his best friend, but almost like felt a little sister to him.