𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

THE PARTY WAS IN FULL SWING HERE AT THE SWAY HOUSE, CATHERINE SITTING BESIDE TROY AND VINNIE, THE THREE CURRENTLY INVOLVED IN A DRINKING COMPETITION WITHIN THEMSELVES. catherine was currently winning, to which made both troy and vinnie refuse to lose to the girl.

this now being the third round between the three.

after having finished her drink first again, troy sighed, slamming his plastic cup down onto the table, falling back onto the sofa, accepting defeat. vinnie was not so easily defeated, the boy lifting up another beer can, catherine nodding her head.

"since when have you two been so... close?" eliza shouted as she stopped at the doorway of the living room, catherine shaking her head as she looked up to her best friend wiggling her eyebrows.

"hey cat, the girls want you out, get your fat ass out here."

troy let out a faint laugh, to which eliza smiled his way, the girl leaning against the doorframe for support, the girl clearly having of had too much to drink.

"right boys, i will see you later." catherine announced, patting both of the boys legs as she stood up from the sofa, careful to pull down her skirt to make sure anything wasn't on display, of which could have resulted in troy reacting in an over exaggerated way.

"hope you enjoy the view as i walk away vincent."

"vincent really catherine?" the teenager scoffed as catherine steadied herself as she stood up, her instantly regretting her choice of heels.

"yes vincent, now like i said enjoy the view." eliza laughed as she watched the teenager give a gentle slap on vinnie's face before walking towards eliza, the two girls about to disappear from the door frame, out of view from the boys when vinnie spoke up.

"i certainly did catherine!" vinnie shouted, eliza letting out a laugh as catherine looked at the boy, giving him a thumbs up alongside a wink, smirks appearing on the exes faces.

"come on, stop eye fucking please." eliza stated, catherine sticking her tongue out at the two boys of whom waved the two girls way, eliza linking her arm with catherine's the two girls attempting to walk through the crowds of people that had attended the party.

"okay so when are you two going to fuck and get back together?" eliza questioned catherine, as the two girls walked outside, immediately being met with avani and riley, as well as other girls.

"hey you bitch, what are you gonna do if i say it's already happened?"

catherine bit the inside of her cheek as eliza stopped the two teenagers metres away from the group of girls, both eliza and catherine being inches away from the infamous pool of the sway house.

"deadass? i will throw you into this pool catherine luna holmes."

"you are not doing a corpse on me, you know how i love that man." catherine commented, eliza raising an eyebrow as the two girls had quickly changed the subject of catherine and vinnie and now onto the love they have of the faceless YouTuber that was indeed,

corpse husband.

"you may think you've gotten away with that conversation catherine with talking about the treasure that is corpse, but we are not finished."

"yes mum."

eliza scoffed, giving the girl a shove before they continued to make their way over to the group of girls. as she walked over, catherine recognised the famous faces that stood next to her two other best friends.