𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼

"SO HOW IS VINNIE?" troy asked catherine, the girl rolling her eyes as she watched her best friend wiggle his eyebrows at her, a smirk playing on his face.

"troy he is your best friend- and may i add he is in the other room with kio- so you can just ask him." catherine commented, troy shrugging his shoulders before saying he would rather ask her.

there was no shock that catherine was spending time at the sway gaming house, the girl having invited troy round too for the day, as kio and vinnie were most likely going to be video games together.

and well- troy wanting to have a gossip session with catherine, so it was only fitting that he came around the sway gaming house with her.

"well i want to ask my best friend about how her boyfriend is treating her- cause if he isn't treating her well, then i am pushing him off the roof." catherine laughed as she leaned on troy's shoulder, him leaning his head on top.

"he is treating me fine troy and if he wasn't- don't you worry my many jokey insults and threats about me drowning him would become true."

troy just laughed as his best friend as the two engrossed further into the conversation about vinnie and catherine, with troy finding out his best friend was clearly happy right in this moment in time, as she was glowing everytime she spoke about the boy.

that making troy feel at ease, as even though he knew vinnie would treat her good- troy didn't want catherine getting herself into the state she was in when her and troy had first met.

"so you are happy then?" troy felt catherine nod her head against his shoulder, that making the boy smile as he gave her arm a squeeze once he wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"no."

"thought so." catherine let out a laugh as troy spoke, the two just throwing sarcastic remarks at one another- this quickly turning into a competition about who could be the most offensive.

shouting from the two teenagers caught the attention of kio and vinnie, the boys deciding to desert from their current position of playing video games, and instead going to investigate what on earth was going on with catherine and troy.

"you speak like such an idiot." troy could be heard saying, vinnie and kio scoffing at one another as they knew what was occurring between the two friends sat in the living room.

"yeah i speak like an idiot because that's the only way you'll understand me."

vinnie covered his mouth as he choked out a laugh, that catching the attention of troy and catherine, the two looking around to see vinnie holding back a laugh.

"why do you guys do this to yourselves?" kio asked the two best friends, that had stopped throwing insults at the appearance of the two boys entering the room.

"it's fun." catherine and troy responded, both of them saying the words with a shrug- that quickly scaring the two best friends at their same actions.

"oh fuck you and eliza being fred and george catherine- it's more like you and troy."

kio watched as troy and catherine glanced at one another, giving one another a high five- that making vinnie and kio just shake their heads.

"you know what's better than throwing insults?" vinnie spoke up, catherine looking intrigued as she glanced up at her boyfriend, a smile evident on his face.

"we can throw punches instead."

"i already do that to you vinnie." kio let out a laugh, placing his hand on the shoulder of a not impressed vinnie, him just shaking his head at his girlfriend.