35

Update for Jackson Family Values coming later. ❤️
————————

Nobody's POV
2:17

"So you're telling me that the detectives still ain't find Nicole yet?" Tamar asked as they walked inside Zara.

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm telling you. Apparently, the house that she was living in is now an abandoned house. So which means when she heard that the police were looking for her she probably fled."

"See I knew we should've found her and whooped her ass. Maybe that'll teach her a lesson."

"Please, Tay."

"I'm being so serious. She almost killed you Kenny and the baby. When I and the girls pull up she better get to running." She said punching the air. People started staring at her as if she was crazy.

"You can stop now." Toni said quite embarrassed.

"Change of topic, have you and Kenny started having sex?"

"Tay I ain't a virgin."

"Chile, I didn't mean it like that. I meant that the six weeks passed since you gave birth, are y'all having sex?"

"Actually we didn't even wait for the six weeks to be up." Toni said looking at a shirt on the rack. Tamar gasped,

"Why not?"

"Cause it was way too long. We didn't even wait until our honeymoon to have sex, you know Towanda already told you."

"Y'all are some freaks. Did it hurt? Like a virgin?"

"Not like a virgin but it did hurt a little bit. I called Jackie beforehand and asked her if we had to wait for six weeks. She said no just go slow, act like it's your first time all over again."

"And?"

"That's exactly what Kenny did. We took it slow."

"Aww."

"Did you wait for the six weeks?" Toni asked Tamar as they walked to the cashier.

"Yes and then some."

"How come?"

"It was a lot going on. Vince was always at the studio, I was working on music and Logan will be with me. Then when we do get alone time Logan will start crying or the phone will ring."

"A lot of cock blocking going on. Are y'all having sex right now?"

"Yes because we got the nanny."

"Ohhh, y'all be getting it onnnn."

"No you and Kenny are worse."

"What? How?"

"Y'all will have sex in a dressing room." Tamar said causing Toni to look away.

"See, nasty. Y'all already had sex in a dressing room. What store was y'all at?"

"You calling me nasty but you want to know."

"You was gonna tell me anyway."

"We were in Victoria Secret and I was trying on lingerie. Kenny absolutely loved it on me and one thing led to another."

"Freakyyy. Did you end up buying the lingerie cause he liked it?"

"Uhhh." Toni walked out of the store with Tay hot on her tail.

"Wait." Tamar chucked. "He ripped the lingerie off of you and y'all left the without buying it?"

"He ripped it off but I brought a different one in a different color."