51

Toni's POV
12:35

"Kennn, you're going to make me late for Peyton's doctor's appointment." I said through moans as Kenny kissed my neck. I was sitting on the bathroom sink with my towel wrapped around me.

"Which is not until 2:30."

"I take long to get ready." He ignored me and kissed my lips. He tugged at my bottom lip while pulling away.

"Come shower with me."

"I just took a shower."

"Oh well." Kenny said picking me up making my towel fall. I chuckled,

"Don't try anything you can't finish."

"Don't worry, I'll finish."

My legs are gonna be so sore and I'm going to be late. (Not my legs being sore from rollerblading yesterday)

***
Peyton's POV
2:45

Where is mom? We're late for my doctor's appointment. Oh and about the Grammys, mom didn't go because she ended up having the twins. She did win 5 Grammys in all of the categories that she was nominated in. Mom kept 3 and gave one to Missy for this duet, then she gave H.E.R. one also for their duet.

Toni's POV
3:00

Okay, I'm just 30 minutes late. We got out of the car and walked inside.

"Toni, your late." Jackie said as soon as she saw me.

"I know." I said limping up to her to hug her.

"Oh, that's why."

"Don't start with the jokes."

"I wasn't even going to say anything." Jackie said as she led us to the room.

"Yeah right." Peyton sat on the bed and Jackie examined her.

"I'm going to ask you a couple of questions and you have to answer them honestly. Toni."

"I know, I gotta leave." I said exiting the room.

Peyton's POV

"Are you sexually active?"

"No."

"Are you being abused at home in any way?"

"No."

"When was your last period?"

"I just got off two days ago."

"Do you smoke, drink, or take any drugs?"

"No."

"Do you feel safe at home?"

"Yes."

"Are you taking any medications for anything?"

"I only take Tylenol for my cramps."

"Are you depressed or having suicidal thoughts?"

"No."

"Do you feel like you get treated the same at home as your other siblings?"

"Yes."

"Do you feel like your overweight?"

"No."

"Okay, that's all." She said and let mom back in the room.

Nobody's POV

After Jackie took Peyton's blood her shift was over. She was just waiting for the next doctor on call to take over so they can have lunch. Suddenly there was a knock at the door.