48

Kayleigh and Jr in MM

Nobody's POV
A couple of months later

"Yessss right there." Toni moaned.

"Right there?"

"Yessss it feels soo good." She moaned again as Kenny pressed his thumbs against her back. She hurt her back today picking up a package that came.

"The way your moaning you would think that I'm doing something else." Kenny said and they chuckled.

"Ken don't put your hand.... fuckkkk daddyyy."

***

After their session, Kenny decided to give Toni her Mother's Day gift early.

"Are you ready for it?"

"Yes hurry up and give it to me." Toni said impatiently while her eyes were closed.

"Alright." He opened the drawer and handed Toni her gift. She opened her eyes and smiled widely.

"Ken! Are we going to Paris?!" Toni asked looking at a brochure with the Eiffel Tower on the cover. It was titled "Paris, France The City of Lights."

"Yes."

"Oh my god, thank you, baby."

"Your welcome."

"What time is the flight?"

"Today at 5."

"Wait that's in 3 hours. The kids are still at school."

"Don't worry we're packed already. We just have to get the kids."

"Okay."

***

Kenny and Toni's Private Jet

Peyton and Sienna were playing Among us. The twins were in their bassinet sleeping across from Toni and Kenny.

"Thank you for taking us to Paris." Toni said placing her leg over Kenny's hips.

"Your welcome anything to make you happy." She smiled and kissed his lips.

"Oh my god orange is sus!" Peyton said loudly.

"Orange just killed me. Peyton vote him out." Toni and Kenny chuckled at them.

Mother's Day
Nobody's POV
8:39

Peyton, Sienna, and Kenny woke up early to make breakfast for Toni since it was Mother's Day

Peyton, Sienna, and Kenny woke up early to make breakfast for Toni since it was Mother's Day. Two days ago they went to Paris as one of Toni's Mother's Day gifts. The twins were asleep in their bassinet and they weren't going to wake up until later.

"We should make her cereal." Sienna said.

"No, we need to make her something extra." They settled on croissants because Toni doesn't really eat pancakes. Peyton cut up the fruits and put the croissants in the toaster oven. Kenny made a smoothie with the remainder of the fruits and Sienna set up the tray.