12

Nobody's POV
Kenny's house

Toni was laying in bed when Kenny walked in. She immediately rolled her eyes and turned the tv up.

"I don't get no hi or no kiss."

"Fuck you." Confusion rose upon his face as to why she cursed him out.

"Babe, you on your period?" He asked and she nodded her head.

"Okay, I'll be back. I'm going to get you some snacks. What do you want?" Her eyes lit up and she smiled.

"Chocolate; snickers, Twix, KitKat, sugar cookies, hot fries, Trolli, jolly ranchers, and sour patch kids. That's it."

"Okay, I'll be back."

"Wait, I want my kiss now," Kenny smirked and kissed her lips. Toni moaned taking his bottom lip into hers. Pulling away she looked into his eyes.

"Go get my snacks now daddy."

"Yes ma'am." Kenny playfully responded leaving the room.

***

When Kenny came back Toni was asleep. He just set the snacks on the nightstand closer to her. Laying in the bed he turned on a movie and kept the volume at a minimum.

Kenny's POV
30 minutes later

I forgot that I had to go and pick up Peyton from preschool. I quickly got dressed and grabbed my car keys from off the dresser. I kissed her cheek and saw her smile in her sleep. Going downstairs I opened the door then locked it once I got out. I went inside the car, put the key in the ignition, and drove off.

Once I got to Peyton's preschool I parked in the parking lot and got out of the car. I walked inside and her teacher saw me.

"Hi, Mr. Edmonds."

"Hi." I signed Peyton out and a couple of minutes later she came out.

"Daddy!" She said excitedly and ran into my arms.

"Hi princess." I placed kisses on her cheek and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Is Auntie in the car?" She asked as we walked out.

"No, she's at home sleeping," I said buckling her into her car seat.

"Oh, today at school we learned how to add and subtract with the blocks." She said as I got inside the car.

"Oh really, maybe you can show me when we get home," I said looking in the rearview mirror at her.

"Yeah, I can use my dolls instead of the blocks." She said smiling wide. We arrived home ten minutes later and I gathered Peyton's things getting her out of the car.

"Change your clothes and wash your hands."

"Okay, daddy." She said going into her room. I walked into our room and saw Toni eating her sugar cookies.

"Why you left me here by myself?" She whined sounding like she was about to cry.

"I had to go pick up Peyton from preschool," I said, and as if on cue Peyton walked inside the room with her dolls.

"Hi, auntie." She greeted Toni climbing on our bed sitting in the middle of it.

"Hi, sweetheart. You want us to play dolls with you?"

"No, I wanna show you guys that I can add and subtract with my dolls."

"Okay show us."

"Give me an addition number to do."

"Uh, do 3 plus 2."

"That's too easy." She protested.

"Okay then do 7 plus 5." Peyton set 7 dolls out on the bed then on the other side she set five more.

"Now count them," I said.

"1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12!" She showed us more of her addition and subtraction skills before going to go play in her room.

///

This lil ass 582 word chapter but TRUST me the next chapter will make up for it. I promise 🤞🏾

AH KNEE WAYS see y'all next time ᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ (La Toya's laugh)