14

Nobody's POV
Tamar's house

Toni was at Tamar's house having a little sister time.

"Hey, Tay."

"Hi T." They sat on the couch and sparked up a conversation.

"Where's Beans?" Toni asked.

"In his room taking a nap." Toni got up from the couch proceeding to go upstairs.

"Toni bring ya ass back down here now!" Toni just ignored her.

"You better not wake up my son!" She added.

"He's probably already up." Toni quietly went into his room and indeed he was up bouncing around in his crib with his pacifier in his mouth. Once he saw Toni he smiled wide and bounced faster.

"Hi, my Logie beans." She picked him up and took him out of his crib.

"You getting heavy."

"Toni I know you did not wake up my son?"

"No, I didn't. He heard his TT Toni's voice." She sat on the couch and Tamar was about to take him but he held onto Toni tight.

"Eww okay be like that," Tamar spoke dismissing him.

"Say 'I miss my TT Toni that's why'." She spoke tickling Logan making his giggles bounce off the living room walls.

"Someone has baby fever." Tamar mumbled but Toni heard.

"No, I don't." She protested.

"Watch you be pregnant by the end of the year."

"Not happening. We decided that I should get pregnant after marriage."

"You can't plan pregnancy especially when y'all not using protection."

"How you know that?" Toni asked as Logan played with her necklace.

"You told us. You were like 'Kenny don't wear condoms because he wants to feel all of you and you don't take any birth control because you get sick and it messes up your period'. Which I thought was TMI."

"When did I say that?" Toni asked confused.

"The other day. You had like 2 glasses of wine and you were just talking out your mouth. You know tipsy you."

"I had to be tipsy because I wouldn't put my business out like that. Where were we?"

"Trina's house."

"Of course. She got all the liquor and wine in the entire world." They chuckled.

***

"Toni are you that short?"

"Yes." Toni's legs were swinging back and forth. They were sitting by the bar having a glass of wine while Logan played with the nanny.

"Oh wow."

"My feet don't even touch the floor when I use the toilet."

"TMI." Tamar fake gagged.

"Please." Toni chuckled. Tamar's phone rang and she just looked at it not answering it.

"You not gonna get that?"

"No, it's daddy. I don't want to speak to him right now."

"Why?"

"After that shit he pulled a couple of months ago, I ain't never spoke to him since."

"Tay that was almost a year ago."