19

February 14
8:24

"Ken leave me alone." She said groggily to Kenny who was placing kisses down her stomach. They made love last night until the sun came up. Being that Valentine's Day was the next day and that Peyton was over at Nicole's house.

"Happy Valentine's Day babe." He said kissing her lips.

"Happy Valentine's Day." She wrapped her arms around his neck deepening the kiss. She bit his bottom lip as they slowly pulled away.

"I got a little gift for you." Kenny spoke slowly inserting himself inside of Toni making her gasp. 

"Mmmmh, not that little." Toni softly moaned throwing her head back. Gripping her waist he went at a faster pace making their skin slap. Toni wrapped her arms around his back and clawed at it.

"Kennnnn, daddy!" She whined as she felt her peak come closer. They were both so lost in each other. He placed her left leg over his shoulder and started to go faster which made both of them release.

"Oh god." She said breathlessly.

Pulling out, Kenny grabbed her hands to prevent her from grabbing anything close to her. Kenny started kissing her neck leaving hickies and trailing them to her womanhood.

"Daddy don't tease me."

"Be patient."

***

A couple of hours later Toni woke up to the smell of breakfast being made. Stretching in the bed she rubbed her eyes and opened them. Kenny walked in with a tray of breakfast for them making Toni smile wide.

"Aww thank you, babe

"Aww thank you, babe." She said as Kenny came towards the bed and set the tray of food in the middle.

"Your welcome."

***

After breakfast, they got ready to go to the mall. Kenny was going to spoil Toni, like always. Toni and Kenny were matching with red t-shirts and light-colored denim jeans.

"Why are you trying to be like me?" She asked fixing her hair.

"Nobody wanna be like you. If anything you are trying to be like me."

"Boy bye."

***

Leaving the mall Toni walked out with 3 perfumes and some Tiffany and co jewelry 4 Gucci bags, 2 Chanel shoes. As soon as they got in the car Toni's phone rang.

"What do you want Tamar?"

"Okay attitude. You were getting dick?"

"No. Why did you call?"

"Cause I'm horny."

"Ewww, I'm your sister."

"I didn't mean it like that. I can't have sex."