26

Nobody's POV
May 23
Toni and Kenny's house

"Cause she's cute in the face, thick in the waist, thick in the thighs, now watch her ride, ride, ride, r-r-r-ride." Tamar sang teasing Toni.

"Stop, that is not funny." She said trying not to laugh.

"Yes it is and you know it."

"No, it's not."

"Anyways I got something to pick with you. How you engaged and you didn't even tell me?"

"Who said I'm engaged?"

"The bling on your finger."

"Yes, I am. I didn't even tell the fans yet or Towanda."

"So only mommy, his mom and Peyton knows?"

"Yes and now you."

"Don't worry I won't tell anyone."

"Yeah yeah."

"I promise. Your secret is safe with me."

"I believe you."

"Oh, we have to start planning!" Tamar spoke excitedly.

"Planning for what?"

"Your baby shower cause you are pregnant. That's the only reason why a man will want to marry you."

"No, Kenny's not like that."

"Why he proposed?"

"Kenny proposed to me because he loves me."

"Aww. I'm sorry for thinking that Kenny will only marry you because you're pregnant."

"You don't have to apologize I understand. It's a stereotype." She shrugged.

"Okay since your not pregnant, we have to start planning your wedding."

"No, we still have a whole Christmas album to do."

"Oh right. When are we going to release it since it's almost done?"

"Sometime in October."

"October?! Why so early? Christmas isn't until December."

"We have to release it early because if people order the CDs it will take time to ship them across the world."

"Oh, I forgot. Anyways where's Peyton? I haven't seen her since I came." As if on cue Peyton walked into the living room rubbing her eyes.

"Hi, sweetheart."

"Hi mommy, hi auntie Tay."

"What's wrong? You okay?"

"I'm tired." She climbed on Toni's lap and laid her head on her chest. Within minutes she was asleep. Tamar looked at Toni.

"Melatonin." Toni said.

"You gave her melatonin?"

"Children's melatonin. She had a sugar rush and she was driving me up the walls."

"Well, maybe you should stop giving her sugar."

"I can't. She asks me for a cookie knowing I will say no because she just had one. Then she traps me with them damn puppy dog eyes and I end up giving her the cookie." Toni spoke making Tamar laugh.

"What about when she asks Kenny and he says no?"

"She asks me and then I say yes."

"Remember when we used to get popped for doing that?"

"Yeah." Toni chuckled.

"Oh shit! I gotta go pick up Logan from preschool."

"Okay, I'll walk you out." They got up and walked to the door. Opening it Tamar stepped outside.

"See you on Thursday."

"Thursday it is. Bye love you."

"Love you too. Oh, your fiancée is here." Tamar said in an accent.

"Don't ever do that accent again." Toni laughed.

"Hi, Tay."

"Hi Face." Getting in the car Tamar drove off.

"Hi, baby." Kenny said passionately kissing her lips. Pulling away she bit her lip.

***

Toni put Peyton in her room to sleep then she went to her in Kenny's room. Hearing the shower water run she smirked. Stripping out of her clothes she grabbed her towel and headed to the bathroom. Sliding the shower door back she got it and placed her head on Kenny's back.

She walked around him so that they were face to face. Kissing his lips she stroked him member and felt Kenny get hard in her hands. He pinned her against the shower wall and hoisted her left leg up on his waist. Swiftly inserting her she moaned and threw her head back at the pleasure she received. Toni's moans and Kenny's grunts echoed off the shower walls.

"What's my name?"

"Ken!" She moaned.

"Nope." He said going deeper.

"You're so deep, baby please."

"Say my name first."

"Daddy! It's daddy!" Toni squealed while cumming. Kenny sat on the bench that was in the shower and Toni rode him.

"Oh my goodness!" She rolled her hips against his earning light moans and grunts from Kenny.

"Tone." He placed her left boob in his mouth and swirled his warm tongue around her nipple.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming." She moans going faster.

"Shit, me too."

"Fuckkkk." They both said at the same time reaching their climax.

"Oh god. My legs hurt." She mumbled into Kenny's neck.

"I'm not done with you yet." Getting up from the bench he turned the water off and walked to their room. Placing Toni on the bed he trailed kisses from her neck down to her pearl.

"Please."

"Please what?"

"Please don't tease me, daddy." She moaned just above a whisper. Kenny's tongue swirled around her clit making Toni moan in pleasure.

"So sweet." Kenny sucked and kissed on her treasure and she ran her fingers through his curls.

Toni's POV

"Ohhh, baby." I moaned grabbing his head pushing him deeper into me.

"Mmm." Kenny groaned which sent vibrations up my body. He grabbed my hands from behind his head and held them down.

"Ahhh, babe." I came without warning and he didn't let any of my juices go to waste. I started squirming because I couldn't grip anything and it was driving me crazy. Dropping my hands he opened my folds up and gently bit on my clit. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and my legs started to shake tremendously as I went into another orgasm. I pushed Kenny's head away as I came because he wasn't going to stop and the pleasure was too much for me.

"I'm still not done with you. Lay on your stomach."

Wtf?! This is all my fault. I should've never went in the shower.

***

Their bathroom in the MM 😏