37

Major time jump. The 2020/2021 events that take place in the real world will not take place in this book. Not grammatically checked over. 👩🏾‍🦽💨
________________

Peyton's POV
September 12, 2020

Hey! It's been a while since you have last seen us. A lot has happened in the past 6 years. First Nicole went MIA and no one has heard from her since. Yes, I call her Nicole because, to me, she doesn't deserve the 'mom/ mommy' title. Next, mommy did an album in 2018 called Sex & Cigarettes and she got 3 Grammys for it.

She also had a tour for it, which sold out in all the cities she was performing in. Then mommy and daddy got remarried in honor of their 7th anniversary. Lastly, mommy did an album called Spell My Name and she is nominated for 5 Grammys which is coming up in 3 months. So now the fans are waiting for Love, Marriage, and Divorce Pt. 2.

Nobody's POV

"Peyton, are you coming with me to the store?"

"Yes."

"Okay put on your shoes and meet me downstairs."

"Okay, I gotta use the bathroom first."

Toni's POV

Peyton has been in the bathroom for a while so I went upstairs and I knocked on the door.

"Baby are you okay?"

"Go away." She said crying. I tried opening the door but it was locked.

"Baby open the door so I can help you."

"Leave me alone."

"Open the door please."

"No."

"Please for me."

She opened the door and I saw blood all over her hands and pants. There were bloody towels and tissues all over the floor. The first thing I thought was that she was cutting herself. I kneeled on the floor.

"Oh my god. Baby, what did you do?" I checked her hands for cuts but I didn't see any.

"I-I didn't do anything. I-I don't know where the blood came f-from." Peyton cried. I sighed realizing what was happening.

"Pey, remember when I told you about your body changing?"

"Uh-huh."

"Well, your body is starting to change. This is your period which releases tissue that you don't need. It also prepares you to have babies. Do you remember what else I told you?"

"Yes, you told me that it will last for 5-7 days and that getting my period doesn't mean I can start having sex at a young age. You also said that I will start growing boobs."

"Yes I did, but you've already started growing boobs.

"I have?"

"Yes, you didn't notice?"

"No, not really. Sometimes when I put on my shirts they're kind of tight."

"Yeah, you were growing boobs. Go shower and when you come out I'm going to show you how to put on a pad okay?" The reason why I didn't show her how to put on one when we talked was that I didn't know she was going to get her cycle this early.

"Okay." I helped her up from the floor.

"I know your scared but it's a natural process. If you have any questions when you come out of the shower, I'll be happy to answer them." She nodded her head and went inside the shower. I left out of the bathroom and went to get her some clean clothes.

Nobody's POV

After Peyton came out of the shower she asked Toni the questions she didn't know the answer to.

"My friends said that they wear tampons? Am I going to need to wear tampons too?"

"When you get older you can if you want to."

"Do you wear tampons?"

"Sometimes. Only when I go to the beach or water park."

"Oh, I don't think I'll go to any water places on my period though. Why does my stomach hurt so much?"

"Well because your uterus is shedding its lining which is causing your stomach to cramp. You can use heating pads or take some Tylenol for the pain. Is your stomach hurting now?"

"No, it was hurting last night."

"Okay, any more questions?"

"No, if I have more in the future I'll ask you."

"Mmhmm. You know I have to tell your dad."

"You do?"

"Yup, so he can go to the store and get you and I snacks when our cycles come." Toni smiled.

***

"Hi, daddy." Toni said seeing Kenny walk inside their room from work.

"Toni don't start." She laughed and kissed his lips.

"How was work?"

"Work." Kenny said walking inside the closet to change out of his work clothes. She followed him needing to tell him something.

"Ken, I have something to tell you."

"What did you do?"

"I didn't do anything. Peyton started her cycle today."

"Her what? Cycle?"

"Her menstrual cycle. Her period."

"My baby is all grown up now." He pouted.

"Yeah, she's not little anymore."

"That means double the snacks, double the hormones, double the weird cravings, and double the whining.

"Ken, I don't whine." She whined unaware of what she was doing.

"Okay so your not doing it right now?"

"You know what, leave me alone." She said and walked out of the closet.

"Babe." He chuckled at how upset she was.

"Leave me alone, Kenneth."

***

Peyton got her period, PERIODTTT!! 😭😭😭