7

Nobody's POV
Saturday

Today was Toni and Kenny's date. Honestly, they were both kinda nervous because it was going to be their first date as non best friends.

Kenny's house

"Daddy you look handsome."

"Thank you, princess." He said kissing her cheek.

"Daddy auntie said that her gets butterflies in her tummy when she speaks to you. What does that mean?"

"It means that she gets really nervous talking to me. How do you know that?"

"She was talking to Traci when I went over there."

"Is that so? What else did she say about me?"

"I'm not apposed to tell."

"I'll tell grandma to give you ice cream after your dinner." Kenny was about to get all the details from Peyton.

"She made a lot of songs about you. I can't remember all."

"Okay tell me the ones you remember."

"I love me some him, I wanna be your baby oh and my favorite one, you mean the world to me. That's all I remember. Don't tell her I told you."

Toni's house

Toni got dressed in a baby blueish grey dress with a split stopping at her mid-thigh.

Now she was about to call her mom to thank her for making her talk to Kenny

"Hello."

"Hi, mom. I just called to thank you."

"For?"

"Making me talk to Kenny. We're going on a date tonight. Well in about five minutes."

"Awwww, I'm happy. See mother knows best."

"Whatever."

"Are you going to give it to him on the first night?"

"Mom-what- no! I don't do that. Like on the fifth date I might."

"Knowing you, you might give it to him on the third date," Evelyn said making Toni chuckle.

"Uht- mom. Your not supposed to say that about your own child."

"I can say whatever I want. You're my child." Toni's doorbell rang indicating that Kenny was at her door.

"Mom I gotta go. Kenny's here."

"Okay, have fun. Not that type of fun but you know-"

"Bye, mom," Toni said walking downstairs.