4

Nobody's POV
Kenny's house
3:30

"Kenny, can you go to the supermarket for me? I need flour and eggs to make a cake." Nicole told Kenny.

"Yeah sure. That's all you need?"

"Yes."

"Daddy, can I go with you?"

"No not this time. I'm going to get 2 things then I'll be back."

"Okay. Can you get me a toy?"

"Yes. What kind of toy you want?"

"I want a Tiana Barbie."

"Okay, I'll get you a Tiana Barbie. I'll be back."

"Bye," Peyton said waving to Kenny as he walked out the door.

***

Peyton saw some guy come into the house and he later went up into the room followed by Nicole. Then Nicole started moaning but Peyton thought that she was screaming for Kenny so she called him.

"Daddy why you take long?"

"The line is long. You miss me already?"

"Yes. Mommy has someone in her room but she's screaming for you."

"Is it a guy?"

"Yeah. She's saying 'Daddy faster' but you not here. I think she wants you to hurry from the supermarket." Peyton said trying to put the pieces together.

"Shit," Kenny mumbled but Peyton heard him.

"Oooh daddy you said a bad word."

"I'm sorry. Um go in the living room and play with your dolls in there. I will be home soon."

"Okay bye."

"Bye," Kenny said hanging up. He took a deep sigh and quickly paid for the stuff. He got in the car and speed home. Kenny did 70 in a 30 running most of the red lights just to catch Nicole in the act.

Kenny's POV

When I got home Peyton was sitting on the couch watching Peppa Pig.

"Hi, daddy did you get my toy?"

"Yes, I did. Go to the playroom and play with it. I'll be back." I told her because I didn't want her to hear Nicole and I arguing.

"Okay." She said turning off the tv and heading towards the playroom. I put the things on the kitchen counter and headed upstairs. The closer I got to our room, the louder her moans bounced off the walls. I opened the door causing the knob to make noise. Both of their bodies collapsed on the bed covers in the sheets. Nicole poked her head out the covers scared to see me.

"Bab-"

"Don't baby me? Who is he?"

"Just a friend." She said. I was about to say something but they guy cut me off.

"Just a friend? I've been screwing you for over two and a half years and I'm just a friend? Wow, I see how it is."

"How about y'all get dressed and get out of my house! Now!"

"Where am I going to go?" Nicole asked me like I had an answer.

"I don't know. With him."

"Nah man she can't come by me. I have a wife and 3 kids."