38

Sky

____________________________________

Peyton's POV
October 2

So in literally 5 days, it's gonna be mommy's birthday. Mommy doesn't even look a day over 30. Anyway since her birthday is coming up dad gave me his card so that I can shop online for things for mommy. He said that the limit is $5,000! So I'm shopping.

Nobody's POV

After Peyton finished online shopping she gave the computer back to her dad.

"I know you went over the budget. By how much?"

"Just 2,000 more."

"Not bad. Did you check out yet?"

"No, because I had to see what you got her before I checked out just in case we got her the same things." He grabbed the computer and took out the things from the cart that he got for Toni already. Once he took those things out the price was back to 5,000.

"That's how you do it." Kenny said.

"Oh be quiet. If I didn't come to you she would've had two of the same things."

"Shit, I think I hear your mother coming up the stairs."

"Well hurry up and check out."

"I'm trying the computer is frozen. Go distract her." Kenny told Peyton. Peyton got up and when she opened the door she was face to face with Toni who just came home from work.

"Heyyyy." Peyton said waving at her she closed the door and just stood there.

"Hi. Uh, can I go in my room?" Toni asked awkwardly.

"No."

"Child get out my way." Toni said pushing Peyton and walking inside her room. When she walked inside Kenny was watching tv.

"Hi, baby,"

"Hi." Kenny replied kissing her. Peyton looked at her dad and mouthed "Did it work?" Kenny nodded his head.

"What is going on with yall two?" Toni questioned.

"Hmm. Nothing."

"Yeah, uh. I'm gonna go feed the dog." She said leaving the two of them alone.

"What were yall doing?"

"Nothing, we already told you."

"Okay don't tell me then. What are you getting me for my birthday?"

"My love and affection."

"Kenn." Toni whined.

"I can't tell you it's a surprise." Kenny said making Toni roll her eyes.

"You must want your eyes to fall out." Toni got up and went into her walk-in closet, changing her clothes.

"Since your not going to tell me, at least tell me what my kids got me."

"Stuff." Kenny said making Toni sigh. She came out of her closet in one of Kenny's big t-shirts and a pair of shorts.

"Alright, at least tell me where we're going for my birthday." She said laying in the bed next to Kenny, still questioning him about her birthday.

"Toni you already know I'm not telling you anything. You do this every year."

"Mmcht, you getting on my last nerves. I'm gonna take a nap, wake me up at 6." Toni said facing her back towards Kenny. He just chuckled at how upset his wife was.

***

"Uh no auntie Tay, that didn't happen." Peyton said. She was talking on the phone with Tamar about how Logan ran over Evelyn with the golf cart.

"Yes, it did. She was laying there like a dead cockroach. It's not funny, but it's funny." She said laughing.

"Is mom mom okay though?"

"Yeah, they just had to keep her at the hospital for a couple of hours to make sure that she's alright."

"Oh okay. What are you getting mommy for her birthday?"

"Imma pop up in a big cake with a nude leotard and say 'surprise!'"

"You better not." Toni said standing at Peyton's door.

"Here comes the party pooper." Tamar announced.

"How long have you've been standing there?" Peyton asked.

"As soon as y'all was talking about my birthday."

"That's a little too long for my liking." Tamar mumbled.

"I still have ears you know."

"Oop- I gotta go. My teddyrumpskins needs me."

"You are so nasty." Toni said.

"Bye." Peyton said hanging up.

"I'm hungry." Peyton said laying back in her bed.

"I'm bout to cook. You coming to help me?"

"Of course." They left Peyton's room and went downstairs where Sienna was sitting there watching tv.

"Hi, mommy."

"Hi, sweetheart. You want to help me cook too?"

"Yes." She said and walked inside the kitchen.

"Okay, what did you guys get me for my birthday?"

"We're not enough?" Peyton said smirking.

"You know what, I'm doing speaking to y'all for the day especially you and your dad, y'all get on my nerves." Toni said putting some pasta to boil.

After dinner was made and they ate it, Toni decided to play a little prank on Kenny.

"Ohh he is handsome." Toni said double-tapping a picture of someone on Instagram. Kenny's head whipped so fast and he grabbed her phone looking at the picture.

"Toni you play way too much." He said giving her her phone back once he realized that the picture was him.

"Awww is daddy upset?" She straddled his lap and placed her arms around his neck.

"Toni move." He said trying to push her from his lap.

"I'm sorry daddy." Toni said in a seductive voice leaving a trail of kisses from Kenny's neck down to his stomach. Pulling down his boxers she pulled out his member and placed her warm mouth on him.

"Shit girl." He said grabbing a handful of her hair in his hands.

Peyton's POV

I keep having dreams about Nicole coming back and saying that she wants to be in my life again. I don't know if I should tell mommy and daddy. But they might say it's just a dream. It doesn't feel like a dream. It feels like it's going to happen. I don't want it to happen. 🥺

***

Happy New Years yalllll 🥳