32

Warning ⚠️: The following has graphic content and is not suitable for readers under the age of 13.

Nobody's POV
Antigua & Barbuda

10:24

"You can be as loud as you want because these walls are soundproof

"You can be as loud as you want because these walls are soundproof."

"Mmm, well let's try it out." Kenny kissed Toni passionately and threw her on the bed. Hovering over her he kissed her again this time letting his hands roam around her body.

"Mmm." Toni moaned. "Make love to me baby." Clothes were being thrown off. Moans filled the air and Toni and Kenny were making love for the first time as Husband and Wife. Kenny leaned down and kissed Toni with so much passion. When she looked at him she could see that he loved her and vise versa. That's all that they needed. Kenny peppered kisses from her neck down to her pearl. Kissing it she lightly moaned,

"Ken."

"I'm right here baby." Sucking and slurping Toni's juices up she squirmed and rolled her hips around her husband's face increasing the pleasure.

"Shit daddy." Replacing his tongue with his two index fingers he curved them instantly finding Toni's spot.

"Ahh, oh god Ken." Before she could cum Kenny inserted her tight wet folds.

"Damn."

"Daddyyy." Gripping his shoulders she repeatedly moaned out his name feeling her orgasm appear.

"Let it go, baby." Kenny said looking into her eyes going faster. "Let daddy hear you scream."

"Ssshitt! Ken." She moaned out as she came milking Kenny's shaft. Never stopping Kenny went deeper.

"Daddy!!" Wrapping her arms around Kenny's neck, tears of pleasure fell from her eyes. Kenny slowed down his strokes and kissed them away.

"I'm hurting you? You want me to stop?"

"No. It feels so good." She moaned throwing her head back allowing Kenny to suck on her neck.

***

"Ken." Toni moaned out. Her hands were cuffed to the headboard as Kenny trailed a piece of ice from her chest down to her pearl.

"Oh god." She moaned when Kenny rubbed the ice cube on her clit. Putting the ice in his mouth he got in between her legs and ate her out. Her legs clamped around his neck as she felt the coldness on her.

"Ken, baby." She breathed out. Kenny opened her legs and deeply licked her. The handcuffs clinked against the headboard as Toni moved her hands.

"Daddyyyy, I'm gonna cum."

"Hold it." His hands went to her hard nipples and played with them.

"Daddy please, please." He kept going, ignoring her pleads. Sucking hard on her clit she came into his mouth. Grabbing the vibrator off the dresser he stuck it inside of her making Toni's back arch.

"We're going to try this again. Don't cum unless I tell you to. Understood?" Toni gulped then replied,

"Yes, daddy." Placing his tongue on her clit she moaned.

"You taste so sweet."

"Kennn! I'm gonna-"

"Hold it." Toni's legs shook around Kenny's neck as she felt her orgasm get more intense. Turning the vibrator up her back arched off the bed.

"Daddyyyy! Please please PLEASEEEE!!"

"Cum." Without thinking twice she squirted all in Kenny's mouth.

"Oh ssshhhit!"

***

2:35

Toni rode Kenny while he was handcuffed to the bed. Throwing her head back she rode him nice and slow feeling all of him.

"I feel you in my stomach daddy."

"Shit babe." She looked into his eyes filled with lust and bit her lip. She moaned placing her hands on his chest so she wouldn't lose any balance.

"You like that baby?"

"Fuckk Toni."

"Oh my god, I'm cumming!" Her walls tightened as she came. Feeling him get bigger she rode him faster.

"Babe, ease up." He told her since he was handcuffed to the bed.

"No." Toni moaned out. "I'm your wife now." Toni did a trick with her waist making Kenny shoot his load in her.

"Fuck Toni." She smirked to herself.

***

4:27

He gently flipped them over and nipped at Toni's neck making her giggle. He kissed her thighs teasing her.

"Baby stop the teasing." Toni moaned out. Kenny pulled down her underwear and stuck his index finger inside her wet folds.

"Your so wet for daddy."

"Yesss don't stop." He took out his fingers and replaced them with his tongue.

"Ohh myy god!" Toni moaned grabbing Kenny's head. He spelled out "Mrs. Edmonds" with his tongue and before he could get to the 'N' Toni had already came but that didn't stop him. She tried closing her legs but he gripped them with his hands making them stay open.

"Stop moving."

"Daddy, I'm gonna cum again."

"Cum." Her legs quivered as she came all in Kenny's mouth. Kenny lifted Toni's leg on his shoulder. He thrust harder, faster, and deeper and Toni loved it. Toni's moans did something to Kenny.

"Ohhh fuckkkk daddyyy."

"Damn, your pussy so good."

"Mmh, I know."

"You know?" He slyly smiled.

"Yes, daddy." He flipped Toni on her stomach and her ass was up in the air.

"Ughhhhh." Toni moaned out, eyes rolling to the back of her head as she squirted for the tenth time that night. She was wetting the sheets but she didn't really care.

"I love you," Kenny said.

"Mhhhh uhhhh." She moaned her words getting trapped in her throat.

"I said I love you," Kenny repeated pounding into her with every word.

"I mmhh love youuuuu tooooo." They came at the same time before laying flat on the bed.

***
Another chapter coming later since I haven't updated in a long time 🦋