9

Nobody's POV

Kenny called Toni earlier on in the day saying that he wants to take her out on a date and to wear something sexy for him. So Toni granted his wishes and wore a spaghetti strap silky red dress that hugged her curves. The dress also had a high split so that when she sat down her thigh was showing. She paired the dress with the diamond heart necklace that Kenny brought her, diamond earrings to match, and some black stiletto heels.

The doorbell rang and Toni went to get it

The doorbell rang and Toni went to get it. She opened it and Kenny turned around staring at her.

"Hi, Ken."

"Wow you look- wow. Beautiful- just wow-" Kenny stammered over his words. Toni chuckled and blushed at him. She still got it.

"You look very handsome."

"I try my best." He grabbed her hand leading her out her house. She locked and closed her door.

"God damn girl. Who told you to wear this?" He said admiring her and referring to her high split.

"If I recall you said 'Wear something sexy for me to see.'"

"First of all, I don't sound like that."

"Yes, you do." They got in the car and drove off to the restaurant.

Firehouse

They've been at the restaurant for about an hour just enjoying each other's company. They were seated in a round booth so Toni sat close to him and draped her legs over his lap.

"Toni?"

"Hmm." She said sipping her white wine. She was on her second glass already and she was close to tipsy.

"You will make me the happiest person in the world if you say yes to being my girlfriend. What do you think?"

"Yes. Yes, I'll be your girlfriend." She replied excitedly and passionately kissing his lips. Once they pulled away Kenny pulled out a ring box. He opened it and the ring shined in the light. Toni blushed.

"This is a promise ring and my promise is to turn it into an engagement ring." Toni chuckled as he slid the ring on her finger.

"I love you so much, baby

"I love you so much, baby."

"I love you too." The waiter came with the bill so Kenny can pay for their food. Toni took this as the chance to whisper dirty things in Kenny's ear. It wasn't even her talking it was the wine.

"I can't wait to feel your body against mines. Skin to skin. Are you turned on like how I am?" She reaches under the table and rubbed his member.

"I can feel you getting hard daddy. You making me really wet." Toni then placed his hand on her thighs and he rubbed them up and down making her breathing hitch.

"Daddy you don't know what you doing to me." That comment was the last straw for Kenny. He grabbed Toni's hand and they quickly exited from the table.

"Wait, sir!" The waiter called out seeing them exit the restaurant.

"Keep the change." They got in the car and drove off. Kenny made a left going over to his house instead of Toni's.

Kenny's house

They made it upstairs to Kenny's room and he gently threw her on the bed. Once they were naked he laid her on her back so he can see the faces she makes when she moans.

"Oh my god!" Moaning at how big Kenny is she grabbed a pillow for support.

"Fuck girl." He groaned as her tight walls clenched around his shaft.

"Baby, Kennnnn... you're too deep." She moaned placing her hands on his chest trying to take him out.

"Nah move your hands." He demanded. Without protesting Toni removed her hands from his chest and placing them above her head.

"Daddy that's my spot, mmmhh!" She clenched around his dick as she came. He gently grabbed her neck lightly choking her.

"Fuck Toni." He pulled out and came on her stomach. Kenny laid down letting Toni ride him.

"Slide on it." She slid down on his member making them both moan.

"It's so big." Toni moaned riding Kenny's member.

"Damn." Kenny groaned watching Toni ride him. She looked into his eyes filled with lust and bit her lip. She moaned placing her hands on his chest riding him faster than before.

"Fuckkk." Kenny groaned smacking her ass.

"Mmm babyyyy." Toni moaned going faster. Kenny grabbed her neck and gently pulled her down to his lips and gave her a kiss. Toni's walls tightened around him and she felt him get bigger inside of her.

***

3:15 AM

Toni's back was against the shower wall as Kenny pounded inside her.

"Daddy, daddy, ohhh." Kenny spread her legs wider going deeper.

"Ken." She gasped feeling him all in her stomach. Throwing her head back she grabbed onto his shoulders for balance.

"Shit." He lifted her leg up going at a fast pace.

"Mmm fuckk. I'm cuming daddy." Before she could cum, Kenny brought them over to the bench letting her ride him. She rode him nice and slow looking into his eyes. He grabbed her waist making her speed up.

"Fuckk baby." Kenny groaned feeling his orgasm appear.

"Ohh Gawd- daddy, I'm cumming." She slowed down a bit as they both came.

"That was amazing." They both said out of breath.

"Come on, we need to shower," Kenny said picking Toni up about to set her on the floor.

"Ken."

"Hmm?"

"I can't move my legs." She said embarrassed hiding her face in Kenny's chest.

"Well, I guess I did my job correctly." He smirked looking at her.

After their shower, they got in the bed. Toni snuggled on Kenny's side with her hand around his waist and her bed on his chest. Kenny's hands were on her butt giving it rubs to help her fall asleep.

"I love you, baby," Kenny said kissing Toni's forehead.

"I love you too." She said drowsily. Snuggling more into Kenny's side she immediately fell asleep with the warmth of his body. Kenny fell asleep not too long after Toni.

***

Tipsy Toni is a mood. 😭😭

Oh and that's their 3rd date major date meaning they went on little dates like to the movies or lake etc. so Evelyn was right.

P. S. Y'all not getting another chapter until like 3 days from now PERIODTTT