49

Peyton's room and bathroom in media
•••

Peyton's POV
3:35
Saturday

I was laying in my bed watching L.A's Finest when someone texted my phone. I looked at it and it was Nora. Nora goes to my school and she's in the same grade as me. She's 14 and I'm 12. She's only in the same grade as me because she got left back like twice.

I paused my show and looked at the message.

Nora 🤪: Hey.

Peyton 🎶: Hi wassup?

Nora 🤪: Are you going to SaraLee's party tonight?

I sighed.

Peyton 🎶: Number 1 I'm 12. Number 2 you already know how my parents feel about her. They're not going to let me go.

Nora 🤪: You don't know that if you don't ask.

Peyton 🎶: Alright fine 🙄

SaraLee is a school thot. She slept with seniors and even the science teacher to get her grade up. One day my school sent a letter home stating that SaraLee might be pregnant and that she was sleeping with most of the boys in the school.

Mom asked if I was friends with her and I said yes. She then told me not to hang out with her again. I listened. After that day I never looked at her or even talked about her.

I got out of my bed and walked around the house to find them. After I walked around the house for five minutes and I couldn't find them I walked to the home studio downstairs. When I got there the red light was on indicating that they were recording.

I went back upstairs to my room and texted Nora.

Peyton 🎶:  They are in the studio recording.

Nora 🤪:  Oh. So just ask them after.

Peyton 🎶: Yeah I will.

She read the message and I went back to watching L.A's Finest.

Nobody's POV
In the studio

"Deeper daddyyyy!" Toni screamed out in pleasure. She wrapped her arms around Kenny's neck as he pounded deep inside her.

"Damn." They were having sex on the soundboard. Even though it was a little bit uncomfortable with all the buttons, they made it work.

"Your too d-deep." She moaned out placing her hand on his thigh.

"Move your hand girl. This is what you wanted right? So you gonna take this dick." He said going deeper which made her whimper with each stroke.

"Baby, I'm so mmmhh-fuckkkk close!"

"Hold it."

"Kenn!"

"Shit." Kenny went a little deeper letting her feel all of him and her eyes rolled back.

"Babe..." Toni moaned. She couldn't hold it anymore and Kenny knew that.

"Cum for daddy." Kenny whispers in her ear.

"Ughhhhh." Her body shook as she spilled her juices on Kenny's member.

"I love you," Kenny said still pounding into her.

"Mhhhh uhhhh." She moaned, her words getting trapped in her throat.

"I said I love you," Kenny repeated pounding into her with every word.

"I mmhh love youuuuu tooooo."

***

Peyton's POV