36

November 18
Nobody's POV
Friday 9:45

"Mommy, daddy wake up! It's my birthday." Peyton announced barging into their room. They groaned pulling the covers over their heads.

"Pey go back to sleep. It's like 7 in the morning."

"The clock says 9 and I have preschool at 11."

"Oh shit." They both said jumping out of bed running to the bathroom.

"Uh, are you guys forgetting something?"

"Happy birthday princess." They said showering her in kisses.

"Thank you. I'll be waiting for my breakfast." She smirked skipping downstairs. Toni and Kenny shook their heads and proceeded to do their morning hygiene.

***

"Thank you, mommy." She said as Toni handed her chocolate chip pancakes with bacon and eggs.

"Your welcome. What do you want to do for your birthday?"

"I want to go to Disney World." Toni and Kenny already knew that will be her answer so they planned everything last week.

"Okay, we'll go tomorrow since it's Saturday."

"Okay, when we go can I see princess Tiana?"

"Yes, you can see all of them if you like."

"Yay! I get to see Cinderella, Belle, and Sleeping Beauty but she might be sleeping." Toni chuckled at Peyton going on and on. She toned Peyton out as Kenny came walking down in a suit. Kenny winked at her making Toni's knees weak.

"Mommy, did you hear what I said?"

"Yes, sweetie."

"So what did I say?" She challenged Toni.

"Uhhhh."

"See, you gotta listen." Peyton said making Kenny chuckle and Toni roll her eyes.

"I'm leaving for work now."

"Okay bye, daddy." They both said but Toni smirked.

"Mommy why you call him daddy too?"

"Because that's my daddy sometimes."

"Well that's my daddy all the time so I beat you."

"See you guys at 6." He spoke grabbing his car keys and kissing their foreheads.

"Okay, later."

After Kenny left, Toni got the girls ready for preschool and daycare. Toni went into Sienna's room to see if she was awake and she was.

"Hi, mommy's princess." Toni cooed walking to her crib. Sienna babbled. Toni took her out of the crib and she noticed a stain on her sheets. She turned Sienna on her back and realized that she had a poop explosion that went from her diaper to the middle of her back.

"Why do you do this to me?" Toni groaned taking her daughter to the bathroom. She ran her bath water and placed her daughter in the baby tub with her clothes and diaper still on.

Sienna babbled splashing around in the water. Toni took of her daughter's clothes and threw them in the trash because it had a big yellow-ish green stain on them and it wouldn't wash off.

"You only do this to me. Why not your daddy?" She asked washing her daughter thoroughly. Sienna babbled again this time looking at Toni with her big eyes.

"Yes, I'm talking to you. Try this with your dad a couple of times." She smiled.

Saturday
12:47

Tamar was dressing Peyton and doing her hair while Kenny was dressing Sienna and Toni was getting ready.

"How do you look Pey?"

"Beat to capacity." She said mocking Tamar while rolling her neck and doing hand movements.

"PERIODTTT!!" Tamar said.

"PERIODTTT!!" Peyton mocked leaving Tamar shocked.

"Tamar don't be teaching my daughter that." Toni said walking past Peyton's room.

"I didn't." She turned to Peyton,

"Only say that word when it's only me and my you so your mom won't have a heart attack. Got it?"

"Got it."

Disney World

Disney World

Kenny rented out the whole Disney World for the day. Everyone was there the Braxton/ Edmonds clan, Beyoncé, Jay and Blue, Ciara and her kids, Kelly, Tim, and Titan.

"Mommy and daddy, come in the teapot ride with me."

"Okay, we're coming princess." Kenny handed Sienna to Evelyn. Everyone else decided to get on the ride to leaving Evelyn with the younger kids. Once everyone was in a teapot, the ride started. Toni, Kenny, and Peyton spun the disk that was in the middle.

"Woahhh! This is making me dizzy." Peyton giggled. A couple of minutes later the ride ended. All the adults were somewhat dizzy except for the kids.

"Let's go see Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen!" She yelled to her parents in excitement. She ran towards the Magic Kingdom making Toni and Kenny run after her.

"Hi, Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen."

"Hi, princess Peyton."

"How do you know my name?" She asked surprised.

"Well everyone knows Princess Peyton."

"Everyone knows me." She said turning to her parents who smiled at her.

"Can I take a picture with you guys?"

"Sure." Kenny and Toni took out their phones and took their pictures.

***

7:13

It was getting dark and it was time for them to go. Peyton fell asleep on Kenny's shoulder with cake all around her mouth and Toni was pushing the stroller with Sienna in it.

"It was nice of you guys to come. As you can see Peyton had a great time." Toni joked. They said their goodbyes and parted separate ways.

***

Kenny and Toni laid in the bed exhausted from today.

"What do you think she's going to want to do next year?" She asked.

"Go to a water park." He answered truthfully.

"Oh my gosh." She groaned.

"She's going to wear us out before we turn 40." They chucked.