28

8:23

Toni woke up and immediately ran to the bathroom despite the burning sensation she was receiving in her legs. Getting inside the bathroom she lifted the toilet seat and spilled up all of the drinks she had last night. Kenny got up and went to the bathroom to hold her hair up.

She reached back searching for Kenny's hand to grab. He held his hand out and she immediately grabbed it while squeezing it as she emptied her stomach.

"I feel like shit." Toni said as she finished. She brushed her teeth and Kenny gave her an aspirin with some water and she took it. Getting inside the bed she laid on Kenny's chest.

"How come you don't have a hangover?" She asked tracing lazy circles on his chest.

"I don't have one because I didn't drink like you."

"Like me? I only had like 7 shots."

"Yeah you lost count after 7." They chuckled.

"No, I didn't. I'm pretty sure I had 7."

"I was counting. You had more than 7 about 16. Then you had two cups of rum and coke."

"So that doesn't mean that I was drunk."

"Yes, you were. You came up to me and didn't even recognize me. That's when I realized it was time for us to go. So we went to the bar to tell the girls and their husbands that we were leaving."

"What happened next?"

"Then some blonde chick came up to me and called me sexy. So you said 'Excuse me bitch. You don't want a piece of me.' Then the girl was like 'What if I do?' You were about to punch her but I pulled you away and we left."

"Then when we got home I'm guessing I was flirty and we had sex because my legs hurt." Toni said filling in the blank.

"Yup."

"Did I say anything that led to us having sex?"

"You said 'Blah blah blah come over here and make me scream tonight.'"

"I did not!"

"Yes, you did. Always starting." He spoke kissing her lips.

"Look who's starting now." She giggled as he placed light kisses on her neck.

***

3:24

Toni was asleep and she still had a slight hangover. Kenny walked into the room from downstairs because he was fixing Peyton some chicken nuggets and fries. Getting inside the bed Toni rolled over and snuggled in his side. Her head on his chest and her left leg around his waist.

He kissed her forehead and she slightly stirred waking up.

"What time is it?"

"Almost 3:30."

"Why you let me sleep that long?"

"You let yourself sleep that long."

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

"Not really but I can eat something."

"What do you want?"

"I'll go downstairs and get it. You just came from downstairs."

"Babe, whatever you want I'll go get it for you."

"Okay, I want a fruit bowl but put more strawberries and pineapples in it. Thank you." He kissed her forehead before going downstairs.

***

2 days later
Toni's POV

Today Ken and I are going to meet with Mindy Weiss, our wedding planner, who is also a good friend of mines. We are just going to go over the colors and decorations.